No arbitrage conditions for simple trading strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Erhan Bayraktar & Hasanjan Sayit, 2008. "No Arbitrage Conditions For Simple Trading Strategies," Papers 0801.4047, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2009.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Hasanjan Sayit, 2010. "On the stickiness property," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(10), pages 1109-1112.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Mikko S. Pakkanen & Hasanjan Sayit, 2009. "On the Existence of Consistent Price Systems," Papers 0911.3789, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2013.
- Kardaras, Constantinos & Platen, Eckhard, 2011.
"On the semimartingale property of discounted asset-price processes,"
Stochastic Processes and their Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 121(11), pages 2678-2691, November.
- Constantinos Kardaras & Eckhard Platen, 2008. "On the semimartingale property of discounted asset-price processes," Papers 0803.1890, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2009.
- Hasanjan Sayit, 2013. "Absence of arbitrage in a general framework," Annals of Finance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 611-624, November.
- Christian Bender, 2012. "Simple arbitrage," Papers 1210.5391, arXiv.org.
More about this item
KeywordsSimple trading strategies; Arbitrage; Sticky processes; Shortsales restriction; G10;
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:annfin:v:6:y:2010:i:1:p:147-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.