Economic Lessons from the Musical Hamilton
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Dirk Mateer & Brian Oâ€™Roark & Kim Holder, 2016. "The 10 Greatest Films for Teaching Economics," The American Economist, Sage Publications, vol. 61(2), pages 204-216, October.
- Joshua C. Hall & Robert A. Lawson & J. Dirk Mateer & Andrew Rice, 2008. "Teaching Private Enterprise Through Tunes: An Abecedarium of Music for Economists," Journal of Private Enterprise, The Association of Private Enterprise Education, vol. 23(Spring 20), pages 157-166.
- Abdullah Al-Bahrani & Darshak Patel, 2015. "Incorporating Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook in Economics Classrooms," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(1), pages 56-67, March.
- Frank D. Tinari & Kailash Khandke, 2000. "From Rhythm and Blues to Broadway: Using Music to Teach Economics," The Journal of Economic Education, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(3), pages 253-270, September.
- Erin A. Yetter, 2016. "Using the Berenstain Bears to Teach Economics in the Elementary Classroom," Journal of Economics Teaching, Journal of Economics Teaching, vol. 1(1), pages 42-70, June.
- Becker, William E & Watts, Michael, 1996. "Chalk and Talk: A National Survey on Teaching Undergraduate Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 448-453, May.
More about this item
Keywordshamilton; principals; time preferences;
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
- A22 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Undergraduate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jtc:journl:v:2:y:2017:i:1:p:30-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ben Smith). General contact details of provider: https://www.journalofeconomicsteaching.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.