Multivariate L1 Statistical Methods: The Package MNM
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hothorn, Torsten & Hornik, Kurt & van de Wiel, Mark A. & Zeileis, Achim, 2006. "A Lego System for Conditional Inference," The American Statistician, American Statistical Association, vol. 60, pages 257-263, August.
- Arcones, Miguel A., 1998. "Asymptotic Theory For M-Estimators Over A Convex Kernel," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 14(04), pages 387-422, August.
- Hothorn, Torsten & Hornik, Kurt & van de Wiel, Mark A. & Zeileis, Achim, 2008. "Implementing a Class of Permutation Tests: The coin Package," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 28(i08).
- Todorov, Valentin & Filzmoser, Peter, 2009. "An Object-Oriented Framework for Robust Multivariate Analysis," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 32(i03).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taskinen, Sara & Koch, Inge & Oja, Hannu, 2012. "Robustifying principal component analysis with spatial sign vectors," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 82(4), pages 765-774.
- Dürre, Alexander & Vogel, Daniel & Fried, Roland, 2015. "Spatial sign correlation," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 89-105.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:043:i05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .