An Examination of Systematic Differences in the Appreciation of Individual Housing Units
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David Dale-Johnson & G. Michael Phillips, 1984. "Housing Attributes Associated with Capital Gain," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 12(2), pages 162-175.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William H. Scott & Arthur L. Houston & A. Quang Do, 1993. "Inflation Risk, Payment Tilt, and the Design of Partially Indexed Affordable Mortgages," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 21(1), pages 1-25.
- Douglas Coate & Richard Schwester, 2008. "Black-White Appreciation of Owner Occupied Homes in Upper Income Suburban Integrated Communities: The Cases of Maplewood and Montclair, New Jersey," Working Papers Rutgers University, Newark 2008-001, Department of Economics, Rutgers University, Newark.
- Barth, James R. & Benefield, Justin D. & Hollans, Harris, 2015. "Industry Concentration and Regional Housing Market Performance," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 45(2).
- Ioannides, Yannis M., 2003.
"Interactive property valuations,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 145-170, January.
- Yannis Ioannides, 2001. "Interactive Property Valuations," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0102, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Daniel Melser & Adrian D. Lee, 2014. "Estimating the Excess Returns to Housing at a Disaggregated Level: An Application to Sydney 2003–2011," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 756-790, September.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:5:n:3:1990:p:301-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.