Intrinsic and Rational Speculative Bubbles in the US Housing Market: 1960-2011
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:jfinec:v:16:y:2018:i:1:p:34-62. is not listed on IDEAS
- Granziera, Eleonora & Kozicki, Sharon, 2015.
"House price dynamics: Fundamentals and expectations,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 152-165.
- Eleonora Granziera & Sharon Kozocki, 2012. "House Price Dynamics: Fundamentals and Expectations," Staff Working Papers 12-12, Bank of Canada.
- Balcilar, Mehmet & Gupta, Rangan & Jooste, Charl & Wohar, Mark E., 2016.
"Periodically collapsing bubbles in the South African stock market,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 191-201.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Charl Jooste & Mark E. Wohar, 2016. "Periodically Collapsing Bubbles in the South African Stock Market," Working Papers 201624, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Daniele Bianchi & Massimo Guidolin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2018.
"Dissecting the 2007–2009 Real Estate Market Bust: Systematic Pricing Correction or Just a Housing Fad?,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 16(1), pages 34-62.
- Daniele Bianchi & Massimo Guidolin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2013. "Dissecting the 2007-2009 real estate market bust: systematic pricing correction or just a housing fad?," Working Paper 2013/22, Norges Bank.
- Daniele Bianchi & Massimo Guidolin & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2016. "Dissecting the 2007-2009 Real Estate Market Bust: Systematic Pricing Correction or Just a Housing Fad?," Working Papers 567, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Kouwenberg, Roy & Zwinkels, Remco, 2014. "Forecasting the US housing market," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 415-425.
- Wichita State University, 2016. "Contagion, Interdependence and Diversification across Regional UK Housing Markets," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 327-351.
- Yang Hu & Les Oxley, 2016. "Bubbles in US Regional House Prices: Evidence from House Price/Income Ratios at the State Level," Working Papers in Economics 16/06, University of Waikato.
- Sheridan Titman & Ko Wang & Jing Yang, 2014. "The Dynamics of Housing Prices," NBER Working Papers 20418, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:35:n:2:2013:p:121-152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.