Real Estate Mutual Funds: Performance and Persistence
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wen-Hsiu Chou & William Hardin, 2014. "Performance Chasing, Fund Flows and Fund Size in Real Estate Mutual Funds," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 379-412, October.
- Leonard Daniel Lin, 2013. "Do Specialised REITs Outperform Diversified REITs during the Credit Crunch?," ERES eres2013_3, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Stephen Dempsey & David Harrison & Kimberly Luchtenberg & Michael Seiler, 2012. "Financial Opacity and Firm Performance: The Readability of REIT Annual Reports," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 450-470, August.
- Yang-pin Shen & Chiuling Lu & Zong-Han Lin, 2012. "International Real Estate Mutual Fund Performance: Diversification or Costly Information?," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 44(3), pages 394-413, April.
- Abhay Kaushik & Anita K. Pennathur, 2013. "Performance And New Money Cash Flows In Real Estate Mutual Funds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(4), pages 453-470, December.
- Shaun Bond & Paul Mitchell, 2010. "Alpha and Persistence in Real Estate Fund Performance," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 53-79, July.
- Dirk Broeders & Arco van Oord & David Rijsbergen, 2017. "Does it pay to pay performance fees? Empirical evidence from Dutch pension funds," DNB Working Papers 561, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jay C. Hartzell & Tobias Mühlhofer & Sheridan D. Titman, 2010. "Alternative Benchmarks for Evaluating Mutual Fund Performance," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 121-154.
- Kaserer, Christoph & Diller, Christian, 2004. "What drives cash flow based European private equity returns? Fund inflows, skilled GPs and/or risk?," CEFS Working Paper Series 2004-02, Technische Universität München (TUM), Center for Entrepreneurial and Financial Studies (CEFS).
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:26:n:1:2004:p:69-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.