Business failure prediction using decision trees
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Feng, D. & Gourieroux, C. & Jasiak, J., 2008.
"The ordered qualitative model for credit rating transitions,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 111-130, January.
- Joan Jasiak & D. Feng & C. Gourieroux, 2006. "The Ordered Qualitative Model For Credit Rating Transitions," Working Papers 2006_2, York University, Department of Economics.
- Ait-Sahalia, Yacine & Duarte, Jefferson, 2003.
"Nonparametric option pricing under shape restrictions,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1-2), pages 9-47.
- Yacine Ait-Sahalia & Jefferson Duarte, 2002. "Nonparametric Option Pricing under Shape Restrictions," NBER Working Papers 8944, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:bla:joares:v:10:y:1972:i:1:p:167-179 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fred Collopy & J. Scott Armstrong, 1992.
"Rule-Based Forecasting: Development and Validation of an Expert Systems Approach to Combining Time Series Extrapolations,"
INFORMS, pages 1394-1414.
- Fred Collopy & JS Armstrong, 2004. "Rule-Based Forecasting: Development and Validation of an Expert Systems Approach to Combining Time Series Extrapolations," General Economics and Teaching 0412004, EconWPA.
- Edward I. Altman, 1968. "Financial Ratios, Discriminant Analysis And The Prediction Of Corporate Bankruptcy," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 23(4), pages 589-609, September.
- repec:bla:joares:v:18:y:1980:i:1:p:109-131 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tam, KY, 1991. "Neural network models and the prediction of bank bankruptcy," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 429-445.
- Kar Yan Tam & Melody Y. Kiang, 1992. "Managerial Applications of Neural Networks: The Case of Bank Failure Predictions," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(7), pages 926-947, July.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- repec:bla:joares:v:4:y:1966:i::p:71-111 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frydman, Halina & Altman, Edward I & Kao, Duen-Li, 1985. " Introducing Recursive Partitioning for Financial Classification: The Case of Financial Distress," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 269-291, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zeineb Affes & Rania Hentati-Kaffel, 2016. "Forecast bankruptcy using a blend of clustering and MARS model - Case of US banks," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01314553, HAL.
- repec:eee:touman:v:33:y:2012:i:3:p:622-634 is not listed on IDEAS
- Misund, Bård, 2015. "Financial Ratios and Prediction on Corporate Bankruptcy in the Atlantic Salmon Industry," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2015/9, University of Stavanger.
- Zeineb Affes & Rania Hentati-Kaffel, 2016. "Forecast bankruptcy using a blend of clustering and MARS model - Case of US banks," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 16026, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Kim, Soo Y. & Upneja, Arun, 2014. "Predicting restaurant financial distress using decision tree and AdaBoosted decision tree models," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 354-362.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Yolanda Fuertes-Callén & Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto & Beatriz Cuellar-Fernández, 2014.
"Path modelling to bankruptcy: causes and symptoms of the banking crisis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(31), pages 3798-3811, November.
- Carlos Serrano-Cinca & Y. Fuertes-Callén & Begoña Gutiérrez-Nieto & B. Cuéllar-Fernández, 2011. "Path modeling to bankruptcy: causes and symptoms of the banking crisis," Working Papers CEB 11-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-01314553 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li, Hui & Hong, Lu-Yao & He, Jia-Xun & Xu, Xuan-Guo & Sun, Jie, 2013. "Small sample-oriented case-based kernel predictive modeling and its economic forecasting applications under n-splits-k-times hold-out assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 747-761.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jof:jforec:v:29:y:2010:i:6:p:536-555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/2966 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.