The Impact of Innovation on Employment in Small and Medium Enterprises with Different Growth Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Welsch, Johann, 2006. "Paradigmenwechsel beim Zusammenhang von Innovation und Beschäftigung?," Wirtschaftsdienst – Zeitschrift für Wirtschaftspolitik (1949 - 2007), ZBW – German National Library of Economics / Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 86(12), pages 811-820.
- Evans, David S, 1987. "Tests of Alternative Theories of Firm Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(4), pages 657-674, August.
- repec:jns:jbstat:v:227:y:2007:i:3:p:254-272 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gaskins, Darius Jr., 1971. "Dynamic limit pricing: Optimal pricing under threat of entry," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 306-322, September.
- Utterback, James M & Abernathy, William J, 1975. "A dynamic model of process and product innovation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 3(6), pages 639-656, December.
- Lachenmaier Stefan & Rottmann Horst, 2007.
"Employment Effects of Innovation at the Firm Level,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 227(3), pages 254-272, June.
- Stefan Lachenmaier & Horst Rottmann, 2006. "Employment Effects of Innovation at the Firm Level," ifo Working Paper Series 27, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Rottmann, Horst & Lachenmaier, Stefan, 2007. "Employment effects of innovation at the firm level," Weidener Diskussionspapiere 3, University of Applied Sciences Amberg-Weiden (OTH).
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
- Gort, Michael & Klepper, Steven, 1982. "Time Paths in the Diffusion of Product Innovations," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 630-653, September.
- Stefan Lachenmaier, 2007. "Effects of innovation on firm performance," ifo Beiträge zur Wirtschaftsforschung, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, number 28, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens Horbach & Markus Janser, 2016.
"The role of innovation and agglomeration for employment growth in the environmental sector,"
Industry and Innovation,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(6), pages 488-511, August.
- Horbach, Jens & Janser, Markus, 2015. "The role of innovation and agglomeration for employment growth in the environmental sector," IAB Discussion Paper 201516, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Horbach, Jens & Janser, Markus, 2016. "The role of innovation and agglomeration for employment growth in the environmental sector," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145500, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Horbach, Jens & Rennings, Klaus, 2012. "Environmental innovation and employment dynamics in different technology fields: An analysis based on the German community innovation survey 2009," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-006, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- repec:eee:iepoli:v:39:y:2017:i:c:p:36-44 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsLabour demand; innovation; small and medium enterprises;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:229:y:2009:i:2-3:p:313-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.