Public Debt in a Federation - Growth and Stability / Staatsverschuldung in einer Föderation - Wachstum und Stabilität
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barry Eichengreen and Jurgen von Hagen., 1995.
"Fiscal Policy and Monetary Union: Federalism, Fiscal Restrictions and the No-Bailout Rule,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C95-056, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & von Hagen, Jurgen, 1995. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Union: Federalism, Fiscal Restrictions and the No-Bailout Rule," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers 233417, University of California-Berkeley, Department of Economics.
- Eichengreen, Barry & von Hagen, Jürgen, 1995. "Fiscal Policy and Monetary Union: Federalism, Fiscal Restrictions and the No-Bailout Rule," CEPR Discussion Papers 1247, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Kneebone, Ronald D., 1989. "Does fiscal policy matter in a federal economy?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 599-607.
- Ronald D. Kneebone, 1989. "On Macro-economic Instability under a Monetarist Policy Rule in a Federal Economy," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 22(3), pages 673-685, August.
- Heinz-Dieter Wenzel & Matthias Wrede, 1993. "Golden Rule Fiscal Policy," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 129(II), pages 123-150, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic debt; fiscal federalism; growth; stability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jns:jbstat:v:220:y:2000:i:1:p:95-107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .