Social and economic effects of rural tourism on the development of rural areas
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yasuo Ohe, 2020. "Community-based Rural Tourism and Entrepreneurship," Springer Books, Springer, number 978-981-15-0383-2, April.
- Randelli, Filippo & Martellozzo, Federico, 2019. "Is rural tourism-induced built-up growth a threat for the sustainability of rural areas? The case study of Tuscany," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 387-398.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Daniela Sorea & Codrina Csesznek & Gabriela Georgeta Rățulea, 2022. "The Culture-Centered Development Potential of Communities in Făgăraș Land (Romania)," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(6), pages 1-32, June.
- Viccaro, Mauro & Romano, Severino & Prete, Carmelina & Cozzi, Mario, 2021. "Rural planning? An integrated dynamic model for assessing quality of life at a local scale," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 111(C).
- Palazzo, Maria & Vollero, Agostino & Vitale, Pierluigi & Siano, Alfonso, 2021. "Urban and rural destinations on Instagram: Exploring the influencers’ role in #sustainabletourism," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 100(C).
- Kumar Bhatta & Yasuo Ohe & Adriano Ciani, 2020. "Which Human Resources Are Important for Turning Agritourism Potential into Reality? SWOT Analysis in Rural Nepal," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 10(6), pages 1-17, June.
- Tang-Ping Chen & Ku-Yuan Lee & Pegdwende Moise Kabre & Chi-Ming Hsieh, 2020. "Impacts of Educational Agritourism on Students’ Future Career Intentions: Evidence from Agricultural Exchange Programs," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(22), pages 1-19, November.
- Chenmei Liao & Yifan Zuo & Rob Law & Yingying Wang & Mu Zhang, 2022. "Spatial Differentiation, Influencing Factors, and Development Paths of Rural Tourism Resources in Guangdong Province," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(11), pages 1-18, November.
- Despina Saghin & Luminița-Mirela Lăzărescu & Liliana Daniela Diacon & Maria Grosu, 2022. "Residents’ Perceptions of Tourism: A Decisive Variable in Stimulating Entrepreneurial Intentions and Activities in Tourism in the Mountainous Rural Area of the North-East Region of Romania," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(16), pages 1-30, August.
- Giuseppe De Luca & Ahmadreza Shirvani Dastgerdi & Carlo Francini & Giovanni Liberatore, 2020. "Sustainable Cultural Heritage Planning and Management of Overtourism in Art Cities: Lessons from Atlas World Heritage," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(9), pages 1-11, May.
- Bingjie Song & Guy M. Robinson & Douglas K. Bardsley, 2020. "Measuring Multifunctional Agricultural Landscapes," Land, MDPI, vol. 9(8), pages 1-30, August.
- Kumar Bhatta & Yasuo Ohe, 2020. "A Review of Quantitative Studies in Agritourism: The Implications for Developing Countries," Tourism and Hospitality, MDPI, vol. 1(1), pages 1-18, October.
- Xiaojuan Rao & Hongliang Qiu & Alastair M. Morrison & Wei Wei & Xihua Zhang, 2022. "Predicting Private and Public Pro-Environmental Behaviors in Rural Tourism Contexts Using SEM and fsQCA: The Role of Destination Image and Relationship Quality," Land, MDPI, vol. 11(3), pages 1-30, March.
- Nora Geirsdotter Bækkelund, 2022. "Fields of change? Actors, institutions and social fields in the green restructuring of the Flåm tourism industry," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(2), pages 848-867, June.
- Ishida, Takashi & Kobayashi, Hiroaki & Inoue, Sotaro & Mori, Romio & Ito, Noriko & Higuchi, Tomoo, 2021. "Consumer Characteristics and Perceptions of Country-of-brand and Country-of-manufacture: Japanese Processed foods in urban China," 2021 ASAE 10th International Conference (Virtual), January 11-13, Beijing, China 329423, Asian Society of Agricultural Economists (ASAE).
- Gianluca Iannucci & Federico Martellozzo & Filippo Randelli, 2022. "Sustainable development of rural areas: a dynamic model in between tourism exploitation and landscape decline," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 991-1016, July.
- Shohei Kurata & Yasuo Ohe, 2020. "Competitive Structure of Accommodations in a Traditional Japanese Hot Springs Tourism Area," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-15, April.
- Wookhyun An & Silverio Alarcón, 2020. "How Can Rural Tourism Be Sustainable? A Systematic Review," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(18), pages 1-23, September.
- Sofia Karampela & Alexis Andreopoulos & Alex Koutsouris, 2021. "“Agro”, “Agri”, or “Rural”: The Different Viewpoints of Tourism Research Combined with Sustainability and Sustainable Development," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(17), pages 1-15, August.
- Lun, Yang & Jing, Sun & Moucheng, Liu & Qingwen, Min, 2021. "Agricultural production under rural tourism on the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau: From the perspective of smallholder farmers," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C).
- Martina Venturi & Francesco Piras & Federica Corrieri & Beatrice Fiore & Antonio Santoro & Mauro Agnoletti, 2021. "Assessment of Tuscany Landscape Structure According to the Regional Landscape Plan Partition," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(10), pages 1-20, May.
- Punzo, Gennaro & Castellano, Rosalia & Bruno, Emma, 2022. "Using geographically weighted regressions to explore spatial heterogeneity of land use influencing factors in Campania (Southern Italy)," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C).
More about this item
Keywordsrural tourism; agricultural tourism; development; rural area; recreation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2020:v:12:i:2:p:123-143. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If CitEc recognized a bibliographic reference but did not link an item in RePEc to it, you can help with this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.