Quo vadis, European Union?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Campos, Nauro F. & Coricelli, Fabrizio & Moretti, Luigi, 2019.
"Institutional integration and economic growth in Europe,"
Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 88-104.
- Nauro Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli & Luigi Moretti, 2019. "Institutional Integration and Economic Growth in Europe," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-01881789, HAL.
- Nauro Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli & Luigi Moretti, 2019. "Institutional Integration and Economic Growth in Europe," Post-Print hal-01881789, HAL.
- Nauro Campos & Fabrizio Coricelli & Luigi Moretti, 2019. "Institutional Integration and Economic Growth in Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01881789, HAL.
- Jesus Crespo Cuaresma & Doris Ritzberger-Grunwald & Maria Antoinette Silgoner, 2008. "Growth, convergence and EU membership," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(5), pages 643-656.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean elections; Eurobarometer Survey; European values; the Future of Europe; European crisis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2019:v:11:i:3:p:269-284. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.