Financial sustainability of a globalised economy in the context of the mechanism of the spread of crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dornbusch, Rudiger & Park, Yung Chul & Claessens, Stijn, 2000. "Contagion: Understanding How It Spreads," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 177-197, August.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Céline Gimet, 2007. "Conditions necessary for the sustainability of an emerging area: the importance of banking and financial regional criteria," Post-Print halshs-00356066, HAL.
- el Alaoui, AbdelKader O. & Ismath Bacha, Obiyathulla & Masih, Mansur & Asutay, Mehmet, 2017.
"Leverage versus volatility: Evidence from the capital structure of European firms,"
Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 145-160.
- el Alaoui, AbdelKader & Masih, Mansur & Bacha, Obiyathulla & Asutay, Mehmet, 2014. "Leverage versus volatility: Evidence from the Capital Structure of European Firms," MPRA Paper 57682, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Rowland, 2004. "The Colombian Sovereign Spread and its Determinants," Borradores de Economia 315, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Julyerme M. Tonin & Carlos M. R. Vieira & Rui M. de Sousa Fragoso & João G. Martines Filho, 2020. "Conditional correlation and volatility between spot and futures markets for soybean and corn," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 36(4), pages 707-724, October.
- Ashoka Mody & Mark P. Taylor, 2013.
"International capital crunches: the time-varying role of informational asymmetries,"
Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(20), pages 2961-2973, July.
- Ashoka Mody & Mark P. Taylor, 2002. "International Capital Crunches; The Time-Varying Role of Informational Asymmetries," IMF Working Papers 2002/043, International Monetary Fund.
- Mark Taylor & Ashoka Mody, 2004. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role Of Informational Asymmetries," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 113, Royal Economic Society.
- Mody, Ashoka & Taylor, Mark P, 2003. "International Capital Crunches: The Time-Varying Role of Informational Asymmetries," CEPR Discussion Papers 3757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Muñoz, Mª Pilar & Márquez, María Dolores & Sánchez, Josep A., 2011. "Contagion between United States and european markets during the recent crises," MPRA Paper 35993, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mardi Dungey & George Milunovich & Susan Thorp, 2008. "Unobservable Shocks as Carriers of Contagion: A Dynamic Analysis Using Identified Structural GARCH," NCER Working Paper Series 22, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Michiel Bijlsma & Wim Suyker, 2008. "The credit crisis and the Dutch economy... in eight frequently asked questions," CPB Memorandum 210.rdf, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Abhirup Chakrabarti, 2015. "Organizational adaptation in an economic shock: The role of growth reconfiguration," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(11), pages 1717-1738, November.
- Jinghan Cai & Xiaobing Li, 2018. "Logistics and stock market inter-dependence: the case of China," International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalisation, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 7(3), pages 292-306.
- Zied Ftiti & Aviral Tiwari & Amél Belanès & Khaled Guesmi, 2015. "Tests of Financial Market Contagion: Evolutionary Cospectral Analysis Versus Wavelet Analysis," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 46(4), pages 575-611, December.
- Kaminsky, Graciela L. & Reinhart, Carmen M., 2002.
"Financial markets in times of stress,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 451-470, December.
- Graciela L. Kaminsky & Carmen M. Reinhart, 2001. "Financial Markets in Times of Stress," NBER Working Papers 8569, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2002. "Financial markets in time of stress," MPRA Paper 13869, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kaminsky, Graciela, 2002. "Financial turmoil: Systemic or regional?," MPRA Paper 13195, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chamizo, Álvaro & Novales, Alfonso, 2020.
"Looking through systemic credit risk: Determinants, stress testing and market value,"
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 64(C).
- Álvaro Chamizo & Alfonso Novales, 2019. "Looking through systemic credit risk: determinants, stress testing and market value," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2019-27, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Mohammad Karimi & Marcel‐Cristian Voia, 2019.
"Empirics of currency crises: A duration analysis approach,"
Review of Financial Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 37(3), pages 428-449, July.
- Mohammad Karimi & Marcel-Cristian Voia, 2011. "Empirics of Currency Crises: A Duration Analysis Approach," Carleton Economic Papers 11-11, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Shaun Bond & Mardi Dungey & Renée Fry, 2006.
"A Web Of Shocks: Crises Across Asian Real Estate Markets,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 32(3), pages 253-274, May.
- Shaun A. Bond & Mardi Dungey & Renee Fry, 2004. "A web of shocks: Crises across Asian real estate market," CAMA Working Papers 2004-02, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Victoria Miller & Luc Vallée, 2011. "Central Bank Balance Sheets and the Transmission of Financial Crises," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 355-363, April.
- Marcel Fratzscher, 2003. "On currency crises and contagion," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(2), pages 109-129.
- E. Netunaev B. & Е. Нетунаев Б., 2017. "Феномен Заразных Финансовых Пузырей // The Phenomenon Of Contagious Financial Bubbles," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 21(6), pages 154-165.
- Konstantinos Drakos, 2009. "Cross-Country Stock Market Reactions to Major Terror Events: The Role of Risk Perception," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 16, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kollmann, Robert & Malherbe, Frédéric, 2012. "Financial Contagion: the Role of Banks," MPRA Paper 69888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordscrisis; crisis life cycle; financial sustainability; safety network; financial system; contagion of crisis; transmission of crisis;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2018:v:10:i:1:p:67-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.