The Role Of The “New Cold War” Concept In Constructing Russia’S Great Power Narrative
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Wendt, Alexander, 1992. "Anarchy is what states make of it: the social construction of power politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 391-425, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Harald Schoen, 2008. "Identity, Instrumental Self-Interest and Institutional Evaluations," European Union Politics, , vol. 9(1), pages 5-29, March.
- Sandberg, Kristin Ingstad & Andresen, Steinar & Bjune, Gunnar, 2010. "A new approach to global health institutions? A case study of new vaccine introduction and the formation of the GAVI Alliance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(7), pages 1349-1356, October.
- Anna YAMCHUK, 2014. "The EU-UN cooperation for maintaining international peace and security," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5, pages 113-129, June.
- Nuria Calvo & Flora Calvo, 2018. "Corporate social responsibility and multiple agency theory: A case study of internal stakeholder engagement," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(6), pages 1223-1230, November.
- Daniel Berliner & Aseem Prakash, 2012. "From norms to programs: The United Nations Global Compact and global governance," Regulation & Governance, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 6(2), pages 149-166, June.
- Loewen, Howard, 2006. "Towards a Dynamic Model of the Interplay Between International Institutions," GIGA Working Papers 17, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Flemes, Daniel & Wojczewski, Thorsten, 2010. "Contested Leadership in International Relations: Power Politics in South America, South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Papers 121, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Shenkar Oded & Arikan Ilgaz, 2010. "Business as International Politics: Drawing Insights from Nation-State to Inter-Firm Alliances," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-33, January.
- Choi Eun-Mi, 2010. "Memory Politics and International Relations in East Asia," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 63-79, June.
- Mark Beeson & Jolanta Hewitt, 2022. "Does Multilateralism still Matter? ASEAN and the Arctic Council in Comparative Perspective," Global Policy, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 13(2), pages 208-218, May.
- Dong-Joon Jo & Erik Gartzke, 2007. "Determinants of Nuclear Weapons Proliferation," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 51(1), pages 167-194, February.
- Boryslav Brekhov, 2016. "Demokratischer Wirtschaftsfrieden," Potsdam Economic Papers 05, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Lauri Siitonen, 2022. "A normative power or fortress Europe? Normative policy coherence between the European Unionʼs development, migration, and foreign policies," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 40(S1), June.
- A. Vinod Kumar, 2014. "Norm Entrepreneur, Catalyst or Challenger? India in the Nuclear Non-proliferation Narrative," South Asian Survey, , vol. 21(1-2), pages 90-111, March.
- Remi Maier-Rigaud, 2008. "International Organizations as Corporate Actors: Agency and Emergence in Theories of International Relations," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Leuze, Kathrin & Brand, Tilman & Jakobi, Anja P. & Martens, Kerstin & Nagel, Alexander-Kenneth, 2008. "Analysing the two-level game: international and national determinants of change in education policy making," TranState Working Papers 72, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- repec:hal:spmain:info:hdl:2441/5cde916r449019gijqqul3ilgr is not listed on IDEAS
- Jawad Kadir, 2019. "Perceiving the Enemy Differently: A Psycho-cultural Analysis of Pakistanâ€“India Conflict," Journal of Asian Security and International Affairs, , vol. 6(2), pages 189-216, August.
- Eric Brousseau & Yves Schemeil & Jérôme Sgard, 2011. "Constitutional Rights; Economic dynamics; Vertical bargaining; state; global reordering; Legal order; public bureaucracies," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/28, European University Institute.
- Akan Malici, 2005. "Discord and Collaboration between Allies," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 49(1), pages 90-119, February.
- Jérôme Sgard & Yves Schemeil & Eric Brousseau, 2011.
"overeignty without Borders: On Individual Rights, the Delegation to Rule, and Globalization,"
Sciences Po publications
28, Sciences Po.
- Jérôme Sgard & Yves Schemeil & Eric Brousseau, 2011. "overeignty without Borders: On Individual Rights, the Delegation to Rule, and Globalization," SciencePo Working papers Main hal-03473778, HAL.
- Jérôme Sgard & Yves Schemeil & Eric Brousseau, 2011. "overeignty without Borders: On Individual Rights, the Delegation to Rule, and Globalization," Working Papers hal-03473778, HAL.
- Eric Brousseau & Yves Schemeil and Jérôme Sgard, 2011. "Sovereignty without Borders: On Individual Rights, the Delegation to Rule, and Globalization," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 28, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; New Cold War; Great Power narrative; Socialization; foreign policy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:4:p:625-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.