The Role Of The “New Cold War” Concept In Constructing Russia’S Great Power Narrative
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brett Barkley, 2010. "When the White House Changes Party, Do Economists Change Their Tune on Budget Deficits?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 7(2), pages 119-156, May.
- Wendt, Alexander, 1992. "Anarchy is what states make of it: the social construction of power politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 391-425, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Hidetaka Yoshimatsu, 2012. "Identity, policy ideas, and Asian diplomacy: Japanâ€™s response to the rise of China," International Area Studies Review, Center for International Area Studies, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, vol. 15(4), pages 359-376, December.
- Matus Halas, 2018. "Balancing Against Threats In Interactions Determined By Distance And Overall Gains," Advances in Complex Systems (ACS), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 21(05), pages 1-22, August.
- Sandberg, Kristin Ingstad & Andresen, Steinar & Bjune, Gunnar, 2010. "A new approach to global health institutions? A case study of new vaccine introduction and the formation of the GAVI Alliance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(7), pages 1349-1356, October.
- Anna YAMCHUK, 2014. "The EU-UN cooperation for maintaining international peace and security," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5, pages 113-129, June.
- Chaewoon Oh & Shunji Matsuoka, 2015. "The position of the Low Carbon Growth Partnership (LCGP): at the end of Japan’s navigation between the Kyoto Protocol and the APP," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 125-140, May.
- Mohamed Limam & Raffaella A. Del Sarto, 2015. "Periphery under Pressure: Morocco, Tunisia and the European Union’s Mobility Partnership on Migration," RSCAS Working Papers 2015/75, European University Institute.
- Diana Panke & Gurur Polat & Franziska Hohlstein, 0. "Satisfied or not? Exploring the interplay of individual, country and international organization characteristics for negotiation success," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-27.
- Robert J. Hanlon, 2017. "Thinking about the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank: Can a China-Led Development Bank Improve Sustainability in Asia?," Asia and the Pacific Policy Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 541-554, September.
- Selver B. Sahin, 2014. "Timor-Leste’s Foreign Policy: Securing State Identity in the Post-Independence Period," Journal of Current Southeast Asian Affairs, Institute of Asian Studies, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies, Hamburg, vol. 33(2), pages 3-25.
- Alvaro Mendez & David Patrick Houghton, 2020.
"Sustainable Banking: The Role of Multilateral Development Banks as Norm Entrepreneurs,"
Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-21, January.
- Mendez, Alvaro & Houghton, David Patrick, 2020. "Sustainable banking: the role of multilateral development banks as norm entrepreneurs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 103227, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Nuria Calvo & Flora Calvo, 2018. "Corporate social responsibility and multiple agency theory: A case study of internal stakeholder engagement," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(6), pages 1223-1230, November.
- Chris J. Bickerton, 2011. "Towards a Social Theory of EU Foreign and Security Policy," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 171-190, January.
- David Lake, 2007. "Delegating divisible sovereignty: Sweeping a conceptual minefield," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 219-237, September.
- Abdurrahim SÄ±radagË˜, 2020. "Turkeyâ€™s Engagement with the African Organisations: Partner or Competitor?," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 76(4), pages 519-534, December.
- Flemes, Daniel & Wojczewski, Thorsten, 2010. "Contested Leadership in International Relations: Power Politics in South America, South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Papers 121, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Florent Frasson-Quenoz & Aldo Olano Alor & Erli Margarita Marín-Aranguren & Francisco Daniel Trejos-Mateus & Martha Isabel Gómez Lee & Gisela da Silva Guevara & Martha Ardila & Javier Garay & Pío Garc, 2018. "Teorías sobre las relaciones internacionales. Perspectivas y lecturas desde América latina," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Finanzas, Gobierno y Relaciones Internacionales, number 128, January.
- Shenkar Oded & Arikan Ilgaz, 2010. "Business as International Politics: Drawing Insights from Nation-State to Inter-Firm Alliances," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-33, January.
- Boryslav Brekhov, 2016. "Demokratischer Wirtschaftsfrieden," Potsdam Economic Papers 05, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Julia Schünemann, 2006. "Cooperación Interregional e Interregionalismo: Una Aproximación Socialconstructivista," Working Papers del Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales 0605, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Instituto Complutense de Estudios Internacionales.
- Godehardt, Nadine & Lembcke, Oliver W., 2010. "Regionale Ordnungen in politischen Räumen. Ein Beitrag zur Theorie regionaler Ordnungen [Regional Orders in Political Spaces. A Contribution to the Theory of Regional Orders]," GIGA Working Papers 124, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; New Cold War; Great Power narrative; Socialization; foreign policy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:4:p:625-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alupului Ciprian). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.