The Role Of The “New Cold War” Concept In Constructing Russia’S Great Power Narrative
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Brett Barkley, 2010. "When the White House Changes Party, Do Economists Change Their Tune on Budget Deficits?," Econ Journal Watch, Econ Journal Watch, vol. 7(2), pages 119-156, May.
- Wendt, Alexander, 1992. "Anarchy is what states make of it: the social construction of power politics," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 391-425, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Harald Schoen, 2008. "Identity, Instrumental Self-Interest and Institutional Evaluations," European Union Politics, , vol. 9(1), pages 5-29, March.
- Sandberg, Kristin Ingstad & Andresen, Steinar & Bjune, Gunnar, 2010. "A new approach to global health institutions? A case study of new vaccine introduction and the formation of the GAVI Alliance," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 71(7), pages 1349-1356, October.
- Anna YAMCHUK, 2014. "The EU-UN cooperation for maintaining international peace and security," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 5, pages 113-129, June.
- Nuria Calvo & Flora Calvo, 2018. "Corporate social responsibility and multiple agency theory: A case study of internal stakeholder engagement," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(6), pages 1223-1230, November.
- Daniel Berliner & Aseem Prakash, 2012. "From norms to programs: The United Nations Global Compact and global governance," Regulation & Governance, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 6(2), pages 149-166, June.
- Flemes, Daniel & Wojczewski, Thorsten, 2010. "Contested Leadership in International Relations: Power Politics in South America, South Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa," GIGA Working Papers 121, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Shenkar Oded & Arikan Ilgaz, 2010. "Business as International Politics: Drawing Insights from Nation-State to Inter-Firm Alliances," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-33, January.
- Dong-Joon Jo & Erik Gartzke, 2007. "Determinants of Nuclear Weapons Proliferation," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 51(1), pages 167-194, February.
- Boryslav Brekhov, 2016. "Demokratischer Wirtschaftsfrieden," Potsdam Economic Papers 05, Universität Potsdam, Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Remi Maier-Rigaud, 2008. "International Organizations as Corporate Actors: Agency and Emergence in Theories of International Relations," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2008_07, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Leuze, Kathrin & Brand, Tilman & Jakobi, Anja P. & Martens, Kerstin & Nagel, Alexander-Kenneth, 2008. "Analysing the two-level game: international and national determinants of change in education policy making," TranState Working Papers 72, University of Bremen, Collaborative Research Center 597: Transformations of the State.
- Jawad Kadir, 2019. "Perceiving the Enemy Differently: A Psycho-cultural Analysis of Pakistanâ€“India Conflict," Journal of Asian Security and International Affairs, , vol. 6(2), pages 189-216, August.
- Eric Brousseau & Yves Schemeil & Jérôme Sgard, 2011. "Constitutional Rights; Economic dynamics; Vertical bargaining; state; global reordering; Legal order; public bureaucracies," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/28, European University Institute.
- Akan Malici, 2005. "Discord and Collaboration between Allies," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 49(1), pages 90-119, February.
- Svetličič Marjan & Cerjak Kira, 2015. "Small Countries’ EU Council Presidency and the Realisation of their National Interests: The Case of Slovenia," Croatian International Relations Review, Sciendo, vol. 21(74), pages 5-39, December.
- Imad El-Anis, 2014. "Interests, Trust and Security in USâ€“Jordanian Nuclear Relations," Journal of Developing Societies, , vol. 30(4), pages 459-482, December.
- Michael Buckley, 2013. "A Constructivist Approach to Business Ethics," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 117(4), pages 695-706, November.
- Adriana Sinclair & Michael Byers, 2007. "When US Scholars Speak of ‘Sovereignty’, What Do They Mean?," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 55(2), pages 318-340, June.
- Daniel W. Woods & Jessica Weinkle, 2020. "Insurance definitions of cyber war," The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, Palgrave Macmillan;The Geneva Association, vol. 45(4), pages 639-656, October.
- Jakob Edler, 2000. "Die Genese des Forschungsprogramms BRITE: Institutionalisierungsprozesse zur Überwindung eines europäischen Konsensdilemmas," MZES Working Papers 16, MZES.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; New Cold War; Great Power narrative; Socialization; foreign policy;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jes:wpaper:y:2016:v:8:i:4:p:625-647. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alupului Ciprian (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/csjesro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.