Income Distribution, Spillover Effects And Choice Of Product Quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acharyya, Rajat, 2005. "Quality discrimination among income constrained consumers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 245-251, February.
- Wauthy, Xavier, 1996.
"Quality Choice in Models of Vertical Differentiation,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 345-353, September.
- Wauthy, X., 1994. "Quality Choice in Models of Vertical Differentiation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1994033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Motta, Massimo, 1993. "Endogenous Quality Choice: Price vs. Quantity Competition," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 113-131, June.
- Josef Zweimüller & Johann K. Brunner, 2005.
"Innovation And Growth With Rich And Poor Consumers,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 233-262, May.
- Brunner, Johann K & Zweimüller, Josef, 1998. "Innovation and Growth with Rich and Poor Consumers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1855, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun, 1993.
"Income distribution and the contractionary effect of protection : A theoretical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 399-405.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun, 1992. "Income distribution and the contractionary effect of protection: A theoretical analysis," Discussion Papers, Series II 182, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Analysis, A Welfare & Das, Satya P. & Donnenfeld, Shabtai, 1987. "Trade policy and its impact on quality of imports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 77-95, August.
- Avner Shaked & John Sutton, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition Through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Kabiraj, Tarun & Roy, Soma, 2006. "Effects of Liberalization on Domestic Product Quality," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 273-293.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 1998. "Monopoly and product quality: Separating or pooling menu?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 187-194, November.
- Adugna Lemi, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Host Country Productivity And Export: The Case Of U.S. And Japanese Multinational Affiliates," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 163-187, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Distribution; Product Quality; Trade Liberalization;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:36:y:2011:i:2:p:61-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.