Income Distribution, Spillover Effects And Choice Of Product Quality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Acharyya, Rajat, 2005. "Quality discrimination among income constrained consumers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 245-251, February.
- Wauthy, Xavier, 1996.
"Quality Choice in Models of Vertical Differentiation,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 345-353, September.
- Wauthy, X., 1994. "Quality Choice in Models of Vertical Differentiation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1994033, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Motta, Massimo, 1993. "Endogenous Quality Choice: Price vs. Quantity Competition," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(2), pages 113-131, June.
- Josef Zweimüller & Johann K. Brunner, 2005.
"Innovation And Growth With Rich And Poor Consumers,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 233-262, May.
- Brunner, Johann K & Zweimüller, Josef, 1998. "Innovation and Growth with Rich and Poor Consumers," CEPR Discussion Papers 1855, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun, 1993.
"Income distribution and the contractionary effect of protection : A theoretical analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 399-405.
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun, 1992. "Income distribution and the contractionary effect of protection: A theoretical analysis," Discussion Papers, Series II 182, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Analysis, A Welfare & Das, Satya P. & Donnenfeld, Shabtai, 1987. "Trade policy and its impact on quality of imports," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 77-95, August.
- Avner Shaked & John Sutton, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition Through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13.
- Jean Tirole, 1988. "The Theory of Industrial Organization," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262200716, January.
- Kabiraj, Tarun & Roy, Soma, 2006. "Effects of Liberalization on Domestic Product Quality," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 21, pages 273-293.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 1998. "Monopoly and product quality: Separating or pooling menu?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 187-194, November.
- Adugna Lemi, 2004. "Foreign Direct Investment, Host Country Productivity And Export: The Case Of U.S. And Japanese Multinational Affiliates," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 163-187, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIncome Distribution; Product Quality; Trade Liberalization;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:36:y:2011:i:2:p:61-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .