Income distribution and the contractionary effect of protection : A theoretical analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Marjit, Sugata & Kabiraj, Tarun, 1992. "Income distribution and the contractionary effect of protection: A theoretical analysis," Discussion Papers, Series II 182, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
References listed on IDEAS
- Rao, B Bhaskara, 1986. "Alternative Aggregate Demand Functions in Macroeconomics," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 25(47), pages 261-264, December.
- Nevile, J W & Rao, B Bhaskara, 1996.
"The Use and Abuse of Aggregate Demand and Supply Functions,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 64(2), pages 189-207, June.
- Neville, J. & Rao, B.B., 1991. "The Use and Abuse of Aggregate Demand and Supply Functions," Papers 91-16, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- William Poole, 1969.
"Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model,"
Special Studies Papers
2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Pesaran, M H, 1982. "A Critique of the Proposed Tests of the Natural Rate-Rational Expectations Hypothesis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 92(367), pages 529-554, September.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216.
- Pesaran, M Hashem, 1988. "On the Policy Ineffectiveness Proposition and a Keynesian Alternative: A Rejoinder," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 98(391), pages 504-508, June.
- Rao, B Bhaskara, 1991. "What Is the Matter with Aggregate Demand and Aggregate Supply?," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(57), pages 264-277, December.
- Rao, B Bhaskara, 1992.
"Some Further Evidence on the Policy Ineffectiveness Proposition,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(414), pages 1244-1250, September.
- Bhaskara Rao, B., 1990. "Some Further Evidence on the Policy Ineffectiveness Proposition," Working Papers 149, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Robert M. Solow, 2000. "Toward a Macroeconomics of the Medium Run," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 151-158, Winter.
- David H. Romer, 2000. "Keynesian Macroeconomics without the LM Curve," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 149-169, Spring.
- David Colander, 1995. "The Stories We Tell: A Reconsideration of AS/AD Analysis," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 169-188, Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Acharyya, Rajat, 2005. "Quality discrimination among income constrained consumers," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 86(2), pages 245-251, February.
- Hamid Beladi & Sugata Marjit & Xinpeng Xu, 2011. "Protection, Involuntary Self‐Employment And Welfare," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 62(2), pages 184-195, June.
- Soma Roy, 2011. "Income Distribution, Spillover Effects And Choice Of Product Quality," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 36(2), pages 61-86, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolet:v:41:y:1993:i:4:p:399-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolet .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.