Monetary Policy Rules For Small And Open Developing Economies: A Counterfactual Policy Analysis
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiran Ijaz & Muhammad Zakaria & Bashir A. Fida, 2014. "Terms-of-Trade Volatility and Inflation in Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 19(1), pages 111-132, Jan-June.
- Marco Airaudo & Edward F Buffie & Luis-Felipe Zanna, 2016. "Inflation Targeting and Exchange Rate Management In Less Developed Countries," IMF Working Papers 16/55, International Monetary Fund.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2005. "The link between interest rates and exchange rates: do contractionary depreciations make a difference?," Working Paper Series 548, European Central Bank.
- Seedwell Hove & Albert Touna Mama & Fulbert Tchana Tchana, 2016.
"Terms of Trade Shocks and Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market Economies,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(1), pages 81-108, March.
- Seedwell Hove & Albert Touna Mama & Fulbert Tchana Tchana, 2012. "Terms of Trade Shocks and Inflation Targeting in Emerging Market Economies," Working Papers 273, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jesus M. Garcia-Iglesias & Rebeca Muñoz Torres & George Saridakis, 2013. "Did the Bank of Mexico follow a systematic behaviour in its transition to an inflation targeting regime?," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(14), pages 1205-1213, July.
- Marc Pourroy, 2013.
"Inflation-Targeting and Foreign Exchange Interventions in Emerging Economies,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Marc Pourroy, 2013. "Inflation-Targeting and Foreign Exchange Interventions in Emerging Economies," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13074, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & Luiz A. Pereira da Silva, 2013. "Inflation Targeting and Financial Stability: A Perspective from the Developing World," Working Papers Series 324, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00881359 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2005.
"Have Exchange Rate Regimes in Asia become More Flexible Post crisis? Re-VISITING the EVIDENCE,"
Finance Working Papers
22563, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2005. "Have Exchange Rate Regimes in Asia become More Flexible Post crisis? Re- Visiting the Evidence," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0519, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen S. Rajan, 2005. "Have Exchange Rate Regimes in Asia Become More Flexible Post Crisis? Re-visiting the Evidence," School of Economics Working Papers 2005-06, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Tony Cavoli & Ramkishen Rajan, 2005. "Have Exchange Rate Regimes in Asia Become More Flexible Post Crisis? Re-visiting the Evidence," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-03, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Scott Roger, 2009. "Hybrid Inflation Targeting Regimes," IMF Working Papers 09/234, International Monetary Fund.
- Sánchez, Marcelo, 2006. "How does information affect the comovement between interest rates and exchange rates?," Working Paper Series 608, European Central Bank.
- Cavoli, Tony, 2008. "The exchange rate and optimal monetary policy rules in open and developing economies: Some simple analytics," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1011-1021, September.
- Garcia, Carlos J. & Restrepo, Jorge E. & Roger, Scott, 2011. "How much should inflation targeters care about the exchange rate?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1590-1617.
- Emmanuel Dubois & Jerome Hericourt & Valerie Mignon, 2009. "What if the euro had never been launched? A counterfactual analysis of the macroeconomic impact of euro membership," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(3), pages 2241-2255.
- Hoda Selim, 2012. "Exploring the Role of the Exchange Rate in Monetary Policy in Egypt," Working Papers 733, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Carlos Garcia & Jorge Restrepo & Scott Roger, 2009. "Hybrid Inflation Targeting Regimes1," ILADES-Georgetown University Working Papers inv226, Ilades-Georgetown University, Universidad Alberto Hurtado/School of Economics and Bussines.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:159-184 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; Developing Economy; Exchange Rate; Inflation Targeting (IT); Monetary Policy Rules (MPRs);
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jed:journl:v:31:y:2006:i:1:p:89-111. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sung Y. Park). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eccaukr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.