The Long-Run Implications of the Production Smoothing Model of Inventories: An Empirical Test
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maccini, Louis J. & Moore, Bartholomew & Schaller, Huntley, 2015. "Inventory behavior with permanent sales shocks," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 290-313.
- Kenneth D. West, 1993. "Inventory Models," NBER Technical Working Papers 0143, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis J. Maccini & Bartholomew J. Moore & Huntley Schaller, 2004.
"The Interest Rate, Learning, and Inventory Investment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(5), pages 1303-1327, December.
- Bartholomew Moore & Louis J Maccini & Huntley Schaller, 2002. "The Interest Rate Learning and Inventory Investment," Economics Working Paper Archive 512, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Apr 2004.
- Ramey, Valerie A. & West, Kenneth D., 1999. "Inventories," Handbook of Macroeconomics,in: J. B. Taylor & M. Woodford (ed.), Handbook of Macroeconomics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 863-923 Elsevier.
- Kelle, Peter & Milne, Alistair, 1999. "The effect of (s, S) ordering policy on the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1-3), pages 113-122, March.
- Peeters, H. M. M., 1997.
"The (mis-)specification of production costs in production smoothing models,"
Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 69-77, November.
- Peeters, H.M.M., 1997. "The (mis-)specification of production costs in production smoothing models," MPRA Paper 28716, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carine Bouthevillain & Didier Eyssartier, 1997. "Le rôle des variations de stocks dans les cycles d'activité des principaux pays industrialisés," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 62(1), pages 151-202.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:8:y:1993:i:3:p:295-306. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .