Nobel Memorial Lecture 1984: The Accounts of Society
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Carver & Arthur Grimes, 2016. "Income or Consumption: Which Better Predicts Subjective Wellbeing?," Working Papers 16_12, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Hanson, Kenneth A. & Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Data, Linkages, And Models: U.S. National Income And Product Accounts In The Framework Of A Social Accounting Matrix," Staff Reports 278155, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Dyer, George A. & Yunez-Naude, Antonio, 2005. "Disaggregated Rural Economywide Models for Policy Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1671-1688, October.
- Keshab Raj Bhattarai, "undated". "Capital Accumulation, Growth and Redistribution: General Equilibrium Impacts of Energy and Pollution Taxes in UK," Energy and Environmental Modeling 2007 24000005, EcoMod.
- Susana SANTOS, 2016.
"The Informal Aspects of the Activity of Countries Studied Through Social Accounting and Socio-Demographic Matrices,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought,
KSP Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 49-78, March.
- Santos, Susana, 2015. "The informal aspects of the activity of countries studied through Social Accounting and Socio-Demographic Matrices," MPRA Paper 68267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chahreddine ABBES, "undated". "When Free Trade is Good for the Environment?," EcoMod2009 21500000, EcoMod.
- Ooms, M., 2008. "Trends in Applied Econometrics Software Development 1985-2008, an analysis of Journal of Applied Econometrics research articles, software reviews, data and code," Serie Research Memoranda 0021, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- John Berdell, 2010. "Retrospectives: An Early Supply-Side-Demand-Side Controversy: Petty, Law, Cantillon," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 207-217, Fall.
- Steve Boucher & J. Edward Taylor, 2006. "Subsistence Response to Market Shocks," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 279-291.
- Marcus Noland & Sherman Robinson & Ligang Liu, 1999. "The economics of korean unification," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 255-299.
- Wiese, Arthur M., 1994. "Contructing Data for Use in Applied General Equilibrium Models from the U.S. National Income and Product Accounts: An ERS Data Base," Staff Reports 278749, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Noland, Marcus & Robinson, Sherman & Scatasta, Monica, 1997. "Modeling economic reform in North Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 15-38.
- J. Edward Taylor & George Dyer, 2009.
"Migration and the Sending Economy: A Disaggregated Rural Economy-Wide Analysis,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(6), pages 966-989.
- Taylor, J. Edward & Dyer, George, 2006. "Migration and the Sending Economy: A Disaggregated Rural Economy Wide Analysis," Working Papers 190913, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Santos, Susana, 2017. "An approach to the structural features of the socio-economic activity of a country based on a Social Accounting Matrix.Evidences and multiplier effects on distribution of income," MPRA Paper 79727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wiese, Arthur M., 1995. "On the construction of the total accounts from the U.S. national income and product accounts: How sensitive are applied general equilibrium results to initial conditions?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 139-162, April.
- Germano Mwabu & Moses K. Muriithi & Reuben G. Mutegi, 2011. "National Transfer Accounts for Kenya: the economic lifecycle in 1994," Chapters,in: Population Aging and the Generational Economy, chapter 19 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Reich, Utz Peter & Santos, Susana, 2018. "Unconditional Basic Income: Who gets it? Who pays for it? A social Accounting Approach to Distribution," MPRA Paper 88611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:1:y:1986:i:1:p:5-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.