Semi-parametric Estimation of Simultaneous Equations with Limited Dependent Variables: A Case Study of Female Labour Supply
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Changhui Kang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2010.
"Performance Of Various Estimators For Censored Response Models With Endogenous Regressors,"
Pacific Economic Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 447-463, October.
- Changhui Kang & Myoung-jae Lee, 2009. "Performance of Various Estimators for Censored Response Models with Endogenous Regressors," Discussion Paper Series 0905, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Tao Chen & Gautam Tripathi, 2014. "A simple consistent test of conditional symmetry in symmetrically trimmed tobit models," CREA Discussion Paper Series 14-04, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Brian Roe & Leslie Whittington & Sara Fein & Mario Teisl, 1999. "Is there competition between breast-feeding and maternal employment?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 36(2), pages 157-171, May.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Yukitoshi Matsushita & Hisahiro Naito, 2017.
"Moment Estimation of the Probit Model with an Endogenous Continuous Regressor,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 68(1), pages 48-62, March.
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Yukitoshi Matsushita & Hisahiro Naito, 2015. "Moment Estimation of the Probit Model with an Endogenous Continuous Regressor," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2015-003, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Aldershof, T., 1999. "Female labor supply and housing decisions," Other publications TiSEM c62f938a-f79c-4da9-9c8e-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Mette Ejrnæs & Stefan Hochguertel, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Moral Hazard in Income Insurance: Empirical Evidence from a Large Administrative Sample," CAM Working Papers 2008-02, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Kamhon Kan & Chihwa Kao, 2005. "Simulation-Based Two-Step Estimation with Endogenous Regressors," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 76, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Daisuke Nagakura & Masahito Kobayashi, 2009. "Testing The Sequential Logit Model Against The Nested Logit Model," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 60(3), pages 345-361.
- Hochgürtel, S., 1997. "Precautionary Motives and Portfolio Decisions," Discussion Paper 1997-55, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Georges Dionne & Thouraya Triki, 2013.
"On risk management determinants: what really matters?,"
The European Journal of Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 145-164, February.
- Georges Dionne & Thouraya Triki, 2004. "On Risk Management Determinants: What Really Matters?," Cahiers de recherche 0417, CIRPEE.
- Leandro M. Magnusson, 2008. "Tests in Censored Models when the Structural Parameters Are Not Identified," Working Papers 0802, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Tao & Tripathi, Gautam, 2017. "A simple consistent test of conditional symmetry in symmetrically trimmed tobit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 198(1), pages 29-40.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jae:japmet:v:10:y:1995:i:2:p:187-200. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.