The integration of the non-profit sector in a Social Accounting Matrix: methodological issues, empirical evidences and employment effects for Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-136, March.
- Carlo Borzaga, 2013. "Social enterprise," Chapters, in: Luigino Bruni & Stefano Zamagni (ed.), Handbook on the Economics of Reciprocity and Social Enterprise, chapter 32, pages 318-326, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Carlo Borzaga & Luigi Mittone, 1997. "The Multi-Stakeholders Versus the Nonprofit Organisation," Department of Economics Working Papers 9707, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Pyatt, Graham, 1988. "A SAM approach to modeling," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 327-352.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Marco Ballin & Marco Di Zio & Marcello D'Orazio & Mauro Scanu & Nicola Torelli, 2008. "File concatenation of survey data: a computer intensive approach to sampling weights estimation," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 10(2), pages 5-12, October.
- Marco Di Marco, 2008. "Monthly Income As a Core Social Variable: Evidence From the Italian EU SILC Survey," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 10(2), pages 13-31, October.
- Renato Paniccià & Nicola Sciclone, 2008. "L’impatto delle politiche fiscali attraverso l’integrazione fra un modello di micro simulazione ed un modello biregionale macro/mesoeconomico," Rivista di statistica ufficiale, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY), vol. 10(2), pages 65-84, October.
- Susana Santos, 2004. "Distribution of aggregate income in Portugal from 1995 to 2000 within a SAM (Social Accounting Matrix) framework. Modeling the household sector," Working Papers Department of Economics 2004/12, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- repec:elg:eechap:14395_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jian Xie, 2000. "An Environmentally Extended Social Accounting Matrix," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 16(4), pages 391-406, August.
- Skuras, Dimitris & Psaltopoulos, Demetrios, 2016. "Estimating Spatial Employment Impacts of the CAP through Social Accounting Analysis," 160th Seminar, December 1-2, 2016, Warsaw, Poland 249760, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- M. Carmen Lima Díaz & M. Alejandro Cardenete Flores, 2007. "A price model to assess the inflationary effects of the European Regional Policy," Working Papers 07.15, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Olivier Grégoire, 2004. "Pluralité de parties prenantes et d'objectifs dans les entreprises sociales d'insertion," Reflets et perspectives de la vie économique, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(3), pages 73-79.
- Santos, Susana G., 2004. "Portuguese net borrowing and the government budget balance: A SAM approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 703-717, September.
- Susana Santos, 2006. "Constructing a Database for Economic Modelling From the System of National Accounts: a Social Accounting Matrix for Portugal," EcoMod2006 272100078, EcoMod.
- Carlo Borzaga & Ermanno Tortia, 2004. "Worker involvement in entrepreneurial nonprofit organizations. Toward a new assessment of workers' perceived satisfaction and fairness," Department of Economics Working Papers 0409, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Thomas Wiedmann, 2017. "An input–output virtual laboratory in practice – survey of uptake, usage and applications of the first operational IELab," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(2), pages 296-312, April.
- Simon Cornï¿½e, 2014.
"Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks,"
Journal of Entrepreneurial and Organizational Diversity, European Research Institute on Cooperative and Social Enterprises, vol. 3(1), pages 89-103, June.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Post-Print halshs-01114142, HAL.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Working Papers CEB 14-005, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Simon Cornée, 2014. "Soft Information and Default Prediction in Cooperative and Social Banks," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201402, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Raza, Werner & Taylor, Lance & Tröster, Bernhard & von Arnim, Rudi, 2016. "Modelling the impacts of trade on employment and development: A structuralist CGE-model for the analysis of TTIP and other trade agreements," Working Papers 57, Österreichische Forschungsstiftung für Internationale Entwicklung (ÖFSE) / Austrian Foundation for Development Research.
- Hartono, Djoni & Resosudarmo, Budy P., 2008.
"The economy-wide impact of controlling energy consumption in Indonesia: An analysis using a Social Accounting Matrix framework,"
Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1404-1419, April.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200702, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2007.
- Djoni Hartono & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2007. "The Economy-wide Impact of Controlling Energy Consumption in Indonesia: An Analysis Using a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Departmental Working Papers 2007-05, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Çağatay, Selim & Taşdoğan, Celal & Özeş, Reyhan, 2017. "Analysing the impact of targeted bio-ethanol blending ratio in Turkey," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 6(2), September.
- Alvaro Gallardo & Cristian Mardones, 2013. "Environmentally extended social accounting matrix for Chile," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1099-1127, August.
- Laia Pié, 2017. "The Catalan Economy towards the New European Energy Policy: Through Accounting of Greenhouse Emission Multipliers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(12), pages 1-18, December.
- Sacchetti, Silvia & Tortia, Ermanno, 2012. "The internal and external governance of cooperatives: the effective membership and consistency of value," AICCON Working Papers 111-2012, Associazione Italiana per la Cultura della Cooperazione e del Non Profit.
- Melissa De La Ossa & Raúl Castro & Javier Pérez, 2015. "Impactos Económicos de Proyectos de Renovación Urbana en Bogotá: Un Análisis a partir de los Multiplicadores de la SAM 2010," Documentos CEDE 013877, Universidad de los Andes - CEDE.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial Accounting Matrix; non-profit sector; national accounts;
All these keywords.
- E16 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Social Accounting Matrix
- L30 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - General
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isa:journl:v:10:y:2008:i:2:p:33-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Stefania Rossetti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/istgvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.