Employment and employment conditions in the current economic crisis in Croatia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:21:y:2019:i:50:p:241 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:21:y:2019:i:50:p:241 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vukšić, Goran & Holzner, Mario, 2016. "Trade and fiscal imbalances in Southeastern Europe: Can fiscal devaluation help?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 568-581.
- repec:eee:ecosys:v:41:y:2017:i:2:p:248-265 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:2018:y:2018:i:3:id:655:p:306-330 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:prg:jnlpep:v:preprint:id:655:p:1-25 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marina Kunovac, 2015. "Determinants of Labour Cost Adjustment Strategies during the Crisis – Survey Evidence from Croatia," Working Papers 42, The Croatian National Bank, Croatia.
- repec:ovi:oviste:v:xvii:y:2017:i:2:p:120-125 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsemployment; wages; employment conditions; crisis; Croatia;
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
- J81 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Working Conditions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:38:y:2014:i:2:p:103-138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.