Implications of the introduction of the Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base for tax revenues in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Copenhagen Economics, 2004. "Economic effects of tax cooperation in an enlarged European Union," Taxation Studies 0012, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Michael P. Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2008.
"The Effects of EU Formula Apportionment on Corporate Tax Revenues,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 29(1), pages 1-33, March.
- Michael P Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2007. "The Effects of EU Formula Apportionment on Corporate Tax Revenues," Working Papers 0706, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Fuest, Clemens & Hemmelgarn, Thomas & Ramb, Fred, 2006. "How would formula apportionment in the EU affect the distribution and the size of the corporate tax base? An analysis based on German multinationals," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2006,20, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Michael P Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2008. "Increased efficiency through consolidation and formula apportionment in the European Union?," Working Papers 0812, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic forecasting; density forecasting; fan chart; stochastic simulations; uncertainty; Croatia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipf:finteo:v:35:y:2011:i:2:p:197-215. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Martina Fabris). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ijfffhr.html .