- Banica, Logica & Rosca, Doina, 2010. "Designing a Virtual Center for E-Commerce," MPRA Paper 27880, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banica, Logica & Rosca, Doina & Stefan, Cristian, 2009. "A software for project management process," MPRA Paper 15237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- Banica, Logica & Rosca, Doina & Stefan, Cristian, 2007. "Virtualization: an old concept in a new approach," MPRA Paper 15236, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Rosca, Doina & Banica, Logica, 2007.
"ActiveX - an internet strategy for applications development,"
15389, University Library of Munich, Germany.
repec:pts:wpaper:i7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Magdalena RADULESCU & Logica BANICA & Tatiana ZAMFIROIU (PAUN), 2016. "Foreign Direct Investments And Their Non-Traditional Quality Factors. A Var Analysis In Romania And Bulgaria," SEA - Practical Application of Science, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 10, pages 123-133, April.
- Logica BANICA & Alina HAGIU, 2015. "Big Data In Business Environment," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 14(1), pages 79-86.
- Logica BANICA & Victoria-Mihaela BRINZEA & Magdalena RADULESCU, 2015. "Analyzing Social Networks From The Perspective Of Marketing Decisions," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 14(3), pages 37-50.
- Radulescu Magdalena & Banica Logica, 2015. "Features Of The Public Spending By Function In Cee Countries - Trends And Shifts During The Crisis Period," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 5, pages 104-115, October.
- Banica Logica & Stefan Liviu Cristian & Jurian Mariana, 2014. "Business Intelligence For Educational Purpose," Balkan Region Conference on Engineering and Business Education, De Gruyter Open, vol. 1(1), pages 333-338, August.
- Logica BANICA & Liviu Cristian STEFAN, 2013. "CLOUD-POWERED e-HEALTH," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 12(1), pages 26-38.
- Logica Banica & Daniela Pirvu & Alina Hagiu, 2012. "Intelligent Financial Forecasting, The key for a Successful Management," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 2(3), pages 192-206, July.
- Daniela Pirvu & Logica Banica & Alina Hagiu, 2011. "Implications of the introduction of the Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base for tax revenues in Romania," Financial Theory and Practice, Institute of Public Finance, vol. 35(2), pages 197-215.
- Logica BANICA & Daniela PIRVU & Alina HAGIU, 2011. "Software tool for a Comparative Analysis of Romanian fiscality with other country in European Union," Scientific Bulletin - Economic Sciences, University of Pitesti, vol. 10(2), pages 74-88.
- Rosca Doina & Banica Logica & Sîrbu Mirela, 2010. "An Overview of Systems Development," Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series, Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 796-801, May.
- Daniela PÎRVU & Logica BANICA & Alina HAGIU, 2010. "Aspects Concerning Economic And Financial Performances Of Subsidiaries Of Transnational Companies Active In Romania," The Annals of the "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava. Fascicle of The Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration, vol. 10(2(12)), pages 109-117, December.
- Logica BANICA & Doina ROSCA, 2010. "Designing a Virtual Center for E-Commerce," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 1, pages 71-78.
- Doina ROSCA & Logica BANICA & Mirela SIRBU, 2010. "Building Successful Information Systems – a Key for Successful Organization," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 101-108.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Logica Banica should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.