Designing A Website For A Recruitment Agency With Pmbok Methodology
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Martens & Mieke van Riet & Rui Miguel Santos, 2013. "The Management of International Development Projects: Enhancing Sustainable Outcomes with Improved Project Management Education and Training," Working Papers 2013/20, Maastricht School of Management.
- Logica Banica & Persefoni Polychronidou & Magdalena Radulescu, 2018. "The Agile Revolution in Software Engineering," Springer Proceedings in Business and Economics, in: Anastasios Karasavvoglou & Srećko Goić & Persefoni Polychronidou & Pavlos Delias (ed.), Economy, Finance and Business in Southeastern and Central Europe, pages 595-610, Springer.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Logica BANICA & Magdalena RADULESCU & Alina HAGIU, 2016. "Towards an Agile Approach in Academic Software Development - A Case Study," Economics and Applied Informatics, "Dunarea de Jos" University of Galati, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 2, pages 88-95.
- Verga Matos, Pedro & Romão, Mário & Miranda Sarmento, Joaquim & Abaladas, Alexandre, 2019. "The adoption of project management methodologies and tools by NGDOs: A mixed methods perspective," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 101(C), pages 651-659.
More about this item
Keywordsproject management; PMBOK methodology; software tools; recruitment agency.;
All these keywords.
- M15 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - IT Management
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pts:journl:y:2018:i:1:p:60-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alina Hagiu The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Alina Hagiu to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fepitro.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.