Long-term Disability Insurance in the Netherlands: A Problem of Hidden Unemployment?
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 40 (2003)
Issue (Month): 121 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Avda. Vicuña Mackenna 4860, Macul, Santiago|
Phone: (562) 354-4303
Fax: (562) 553-1664
Web page: http://www.economia.uc.cl
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Email: |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M. Peter van der Hoek, 2000.
"Does the dutch model really exist?,"
International Advances in Economic Research,
Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 6(3), pages 387-403, August.
- van der Hoek, M. Peter, 2000. "Does the Dutch Model Really Exist?," MPRA Paper 5905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- van der Hoek, M. Peter, 2000. "Does the Dutch Model Really Exist?," MPRA Paper 5909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David H. Autor & Mark G. Duggan, 2003. "The Rise in the Disability Rolls and the Decline in Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 157-206.
- de Mooij, Ruud A., 1999. "Disability Benefits and Hidden Unemployment in The Netherlands," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 695-713, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:6:y:2000:i:3:p:387-403 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:cuadec:v:40:y:2003:i:121:p:485-494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.