Forecast Horizons in the Discounted Dynamic Lot Size Model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marshall Fisher & Kamalini Ramdas & Yu-Sheng Zheng, 2001. "Ending Inventory Valuation in Multiperiod Production Scheduling," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(5), pages 679-692, May.
- Jans, R.F. & Degraeve, Z., 2005. "Modeling Industrial Lot Sizing Problems: A Review," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2005-049-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Hartmut Stadtler, 2000. "Improved Rolling Schedules for the Dynamic Single-Level Lot-Sizing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 46(2), pages 318-326, February.
- Balakrishnan, Jaydeep & Hung Cheng, Chun, 2009. "The dynamic plant layout problem: Incorporating rolling horizons and forecast uncertainty," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 165-177, February.
- Archis Ghate & Robert L. Smith, 2009. "Optimal Backlogging Over an Infinite Horizon Under Time-Varying Convex Production and Inventory Costs," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 11(2), pages 362-368, June.
- Suresh Chand & Vernon Ning Hsu & Suresh Sethi, 2002. "Forecast, Solution, and Rolling Horizons in Operations Management Problems: A Classified Bibliography," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 25-43, September.
More about this item
Keywordsdiscounted dynamic lot size models; existence of forecast horizons;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:38:y:1992:i:7:p:1034-1048. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Matthew Walls). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.