Optimal Backlogging Over an Infinite Horizon Under Time-Varying Convex Production and Inventory Costs
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert L. Smith & Rachel Q. Zhang, 1998. "Infinite Horizon Production Planning in Time-Varying Systems with Convex Production and Inventory Costs," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 44(9), pages 1313-1320, September.
- Howard C. Kunreuther & Thomas E. Morton, 1973. "Planning Horizons for Production Smoothing with Deterministic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(1), pages 110-125, September.
- Harvey M. Wagner & Thomson M. Whitin, 1958. "Dynamic Version of the Economic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(1), pages 89-96, October.
- Gerald L. Thompson & Suresh P. Sethi, 1980. "Turnpike Horizons for Production Planning," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 229-241, March.
- Gary D. Eppen & F. J. Gould & B. Peter Pashigian, 1969. "Extensions of the Planning Horizon Theorem in the Dynamic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 15(5), pages 268-277, January.
- Suresh Chand & Vernon Ning Hsu & Suresh Sethi, 2002. "Forecast, Solution, and Rolling Horizons in Operations Management Problems: A Classified Bibliography," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 4(1), pages 25-43, September.
- Suresh Chand & Suresh P. Sethi & Gerhard Sorger, 1992. "Forecast Horizons in the Discounted Dynamic Lot Size Model," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(7), pages 1034-1048, July.
- Howard C. Kunreuther & Thomas E. Morton, 1974. "General Planning Horizons for Production Smoothing with Deterministic Demands," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(7), pages 1037-1046, March.
- Dwight R. Lee & Daniel Orr, 1977. "Further Results on Planning Horizons in the Production Smoothing Problem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(5), pages 490-498, January.
- Edward Zabel, 1964. "Some Generalizations of an Inventory Planning Horizon Theorem," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(3), pages 465-471, April.
- Joseph D. Blackburn & Howard Kunreuther, 1974. "Planning Horizons for the Dynamic Lot Size Model with Backlogging," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 21(3), pages 251-255, November.
- Awi Federgruen & Michal Tzur, 1991. "A Simple Forward Algorithm to Solve General Dynamic Lot Sizing Models with n Periods in 0(n log n) or 0(n) Time," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 37(8), pages 909-925, August.
More about this item
Keywordsminimum forecast horizons; convex network flow; production planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormsom:v:11:y:2009:i:2:p:362-368. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.