Oligopoly Models for Optimal Advertising When Production Costs Obey a Learning Curve
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K., 1995. "The effects of learning on the firm's optimal design quality path," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 235-249, July.
- Dung Nguyen & Lei Shi, 2006. "Competitive Advertising Strategies and Market-Size Dynamics: A Research Note on Theory and Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(6), pages 965-973, June.
- Erickson, Gary M., 1995. "Differential game models of advertising competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 431-438, June.
- Fred M. Feinberg, 2001. "On Continuous-Time Optimal Advertising Under S-Shaped Response," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(11), pages 1476-1487, November.
- Trichy V. Krishnan & Dipak C. Jain, 2006. "Optimal Dynamic Advertising Policy for New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1957-1969, December.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Babin, Barry J. & Birou, Laura M. & Jurkus, Anthony, 2011. "Optimum advertising policy over time for subscriber service innovations in the presence of service cost learning and customers' disadoption," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 642-649, June.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Thompson, Gerald L., 1996. "Optimal strategies for general price-quality decision models of new products with learning production costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 476-489, September.
- Swami, Sanjeev & Dutta, Arindam, 2010. "Advertising strategies for new product diffusion in emerging markets: Propositions and analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 648-661, August.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:261:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2610-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erickson, Gary M., 2009. "An oligopoly model of dynamic advertising competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 374-388, August.
- Nair, Anand & Narasimhan, Ram, 2006. "Dynamics of competing with quality- and advertising-based goodwill," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 462-474, November.
- Prasad A. Naik & Ashutosh Prasad & Suresh P. Sethi, 2008. "Building Brand Awareness in Dynamic Oligopoly Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 129-138, January.
- Jun, Duk B. & Kim, Seon K. & Park, Yoon S. & Park, Myoung H. & Wilson, Amy R., 2002. "Forecasting telecommunication service subscribers in substitutive and competitive environments," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 561-581.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng & Kim, Ki-Hee, 2001. "Entry strategies for multinational enterprises and host countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 62-68, August.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Lou, Kuo-Ren & Wang, Lu, 2014. "Optimal trade credit and lot size policies in economic production quantity models with learning curve production costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 318-323.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing: advertising/promotion; parameter/scheduling: work studies and learning; games/group decisions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:29:y:1983:i:9:p:1087-1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .