Oligopoly Models for Optimal Advertising When Production Costs Obey a Learning Curve
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kouvelis, Panagiotis & Mukhopadhyay, Samar K., 1995. "The effects of learning on the firm's optimal design quality path," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 235-249, July.
- Dung Nguyen & Lei Shi, 2006. "Competitive Advertising Strategies and Market-Size Dynamics: A Research Note on Theory and Evidence," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(6), pages 965-973, June.
- Erickson, Gary M., 1995. "Differential game models of advertising competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 431-438, June.
- Fred M. Feinberg, 2001. "On Continuous-Time Optimal Advertising Under S-Shaped Response," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 47(11), pages 1476-1487, November.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:92:y:1997:i:1:d:10.1023_a:1022636029501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Trichy V. Krishnan & Dipak C. Jain, 2006. "Optimal Dynamic Advertising Policy for New Products," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 52(12), pages 1957-1969, December.
- Mesak, Hani I. & Bari, Abdullahel & Babin, Barry J. & Birou, Laura M. & Jurkus, Anthony, 2011. "Optimum advertising policy over time for subscriber service innovations in the presence of service cost learning and customers' disadoption," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 211(3), pages 642-649, June.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Thompson, Gerald L., 1996. "Optimal strategies for general price-quality decision models of new products with learning production costs," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(3), pages 476-489, September.
- Swami, Sanjeev & Dutta, Arindam, 2010. "Advertising strategies for new product diffusion in emerging markets: Propositions and analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 648-661, August.
- repec:spr:annopr:v:261:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s10479-017-2610-4 is not listed on IDEAS
- Erickson, Gary M., 2009. "An oligopoly model of dynamic advertising competition," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(1), pages 374-388, August.
- Nair, Anand & Narasimhan, Ram, 2006. "Dynamics of competing with quality- and advertising-based goodwill," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 175(1), pages 462-474, November.
- Prasad A. Naik & Ashutosh Prasad & Suresh P. Sethi, 2008. "Building Brand Awareness in Dynamic Oligopoly Markets," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 54(1), pages 129-138, January.
- repec:eee:ijrema:v:28:y:2011:i:3:p:218-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jun, Duk B. & Kim, Seon K. & Park, Yoon S. & Park, Myoung H. & Wilson, Amy R., 2002. "Forecasting telecommunication service subscribers in substitutive and competitive environments," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 561-581.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Chern, Maw-Sheng & Kim, Ki-Hee, 2001. "Entry strategies for multinational enterprises and host countries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 62-68, August.
- Teng, Jinn-Tsair & Lou, Kuo-Ren & Wang, Lu, 2014. "Optimal trade credit and lot size policies in economic production quantity models with learning curve production costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 318-323.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing: advertising/promotion; parameter/scheduling: work studies and learning; games/group decisions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inm:ormnsc:v:29:y:1983:i:9:p:1087-1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirko Janc). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inforea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.