Interdependencies Between Gross Capital Formation, Economic Growth And External Equilibrium In The Context Of The European Union Enlargement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Florin-Marius PAVELESCU, 2008. "Gross Capital Formation And Economic Growth During Early 2000’S In Eu-Member And Candidates States," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 26(1(35)), pages 166-179, June.
- Engelbert Stockhammer, 2007. "Some Stylized Facts on the Finance-Dominated Accumulation Regime," Working Papers wp142, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Madsen, Jakob B., 2002. "The causality between investment and economic growth," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 74(2), pages 157-163, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pavelescu, Marius Florin, 2013. "Dynamics of Fixed Capital Productivity and the Macroeconomic Equilibrium," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 145-158, June.
More about this item
Keywordsgross capital formation; main factor of the correlation between gross capital formation and GDP; investments propensity; absorbative economic growth;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C19 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Other
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:2:y:2008:i:36:p:79-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.