e-Government – Assisting Reformed Public Administration in Romania
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lourdes Torres & Vicente Pina & Sonia Royo, 2005. "E-government and the transformation of public administrations in EU countries: Beyond NPM or just a second wave of reforms?," Documentos de Trabajo dt2005-01, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Universidad de Zaragoza.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Didraga Otniel, 2015. "The Challenges Of E-Government 2.0 Projects In Romania: An Insight," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 24-29, August.
More about this item
Keywordscitizen/employee-driven solutions; e-Government; interoperability; scalability; NPM;
- H10 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - General
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- O21 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Planning Models; Planning Policy
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2011:i:41:p:216-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .