Credit Rationing for Bad Companies in Bad Years: Evidence from Bank Loan Transaction Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cowling, Marc, 2010.
"The role of loan guarantee schemes in alleviating credit rationing in the UK,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 36-44, April.
- Cowling, Marc, 2007. "The Role of Loan Guarantee Schemes in Alleviating Credit Rationing in the UK," MPRA Paper 1613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Chien-An & Shen, Chung-Hua, 2012. "Decoupling the distressed banks and their clients, and coupling the distressed firms and their lending banks," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 483-505.
- Chung-Hua Shen & Haumin Chu & Yu-Chun Wang, 2012. "Who Furls the Umbrella on Rainy Days? The Role of Bank Ownership Type and Bank Size in SME Lending," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(0), pages 184-199, July.
- Luc Bauwens & Michel Lubrano, 2007.
"Bayesian Inference in Dynamic Disequilibrium Models: An Application to the Polish Credit Market,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(2-4), pages 469-486.
- BAUWENS, Luc & LUBRANO, Michel, 2006. "Bayesian inference in dynamic disequilibrium models: an application to the Polish credit market," CORE Discussion Papers 2006050, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- BAUWENS, Luc & LUBRANO, Michel, 2007. "Bayesian inference in dynamic disequilibrium models: an application to the Polish credit market," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1918, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc, BAUWENS & Michel, LUBRANO, 2006. "Bayesian Inference in Dynamic Disequilibrium Models : an Application to the Polish Credit Market," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006027, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Philippe Adair & Fredj Fhima, 2014. "Small and Medium-sized Enterprises' Credit Rationing on the Tunisian Bank Credit Market," Post-Print hal-01667356, HAL.
- repec:eee:intfin:v:52:y:2018:i:c:p:240-261 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Meng-Wen & Shen, Chung-Hua, 2013. "Corporate social responsibility in the banking industry: Motives and financial performance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(9), pages 3529-3547.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:7:y:2002:i:3:p:261-78. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.