Managing Risks to Financial Markets from Volatile Capital Flows: The Role of Prudential Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barry Eichengreen., 1998.
"International Economic Policy in the Wake of the Asian Crisis,"
Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers
C98-102, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry, 1998. "International Economic Policy in the Wake of the Asian Crisis," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt78c3z577, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2000. "International Economic Policy in the Wake of the Asian Crisis," International Finance 0003005, EconWPA.
- Jean-Pierre Allegret, 2000. "Quel role pour les controles des mouvements internationaux de capitaux ?," Economie Internationale, CEPII research center, issue 81, pages 77-108.
- Peter M. Garber, 1997. "Transition to a Functional Financial Safety Net in Latin America," Research Department Publications 4056, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Peter M. Garber, 1998. "Derivatives in International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 6623, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Islam, Roumeen, 2000. "Should capital flows be regulated? - a look at the issues and policies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2293, The World Bank.
- Nicolo, Gianni De & Honohan, Patrick & Ize, Alain, 2005. "Dollarization of bank deposits: Causes and consequences," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(7), pages 1697-1727, July.
- Essid, Zina & Boujelbene, Younes & Plihon, Dominique, 2014. "Institutional quality and bank instability: cross-countries evidence in emerging countries," MPRA Paper 56251, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chiara Oldani, 2005. "An Overview of the Literature about Derivatives," Macroeconomics 0504004, EconWPA.
- Paolo Savona & Aurelio Maccario & Chiara Oldani, 2000. "On Monetary Analysis of Derivatives," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 149-175, August.
- Benjamin Hermalin & Andrew K. Rose & Peter M. Garber & Andrew Crockett & David W. Mullins, Jr, 1999.
"Risks to Lenders and Borrowers in International Capital Markets,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Capital Flows, pages 363-420
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benjamin E. Hermalin & Andrew K. Rose, 1999. "Risks to Lenders and Borrowers in International Capital Markets," NBER Working Papers 6886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clara Garcia, 2004. "Capital Inflows, Policy Responses, and Their Ill Consequences: Thailand, Malaysia, and Indonesia in the Decade Before the Crises," Working Papers wp81, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Detragiache, Enrica, 1997. "The determinants of banking crises : evidence from industrial and developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1828, The World Bank.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1998. "Capital Inflows into Latin America: A Stop-Go Story?," NBER Working Papers 6441, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weller, Christian E. & von Hagen, Jürgen, 1999. "Financial fragility or what went right and what could go wrong in central European banking?," ZEI Working Papers B 13-1999, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Gianni De Nicolo & Patrick Honohan & Alain Ize, 2003.
"Dollarization of the Banking System; Good or Bad?,"
IMF Working Papers
03/146, International Monetary Fund.
- De Nicolo, Gianni & Honohan, Patrick & Ize, Alain, 2003. "Dollarization of the banking system : good or bad?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3116, The World Bank.
- Graham Bird, 1999. "How important is sound domestic macroeconomics in attracting capital inflows to developing countries?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(1), pages 1-26.
- Peter M. Garber, 1997. "Transición a una red funcional de seguridad financiera en América Latina," Research Department Publications 4057, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijf:ijfiec:v:1:y:1996:i:3:p:183-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1076-9307/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.