Performance Of Interest-Free Islamic Banks Vis-À-Vis Interest-Based Conventional Banks Of Bahrain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbas Mirakhor & Mohsin S. Khan, 1991. "Islamic Banking," IMF Working Papers 91/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Aggarwal, Rajesh K & Yousef, Tarik, 2000. "Islamic Banks and Investment Financing," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(1), pages 93-120, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tennant, David & Sutherland, Richard, 2014. "What types of banks profit most from fees charged? A cross-country examination of bank-specific and country-level determinants," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 178-190.
- Osama M. Al-Hares (Correspondnce author) & Kashif Saleem, 2017. "Islamic Banks Financial Performance and Implications of Basel III Standards in the GCC: An Empirical Analysis," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 7, pages 80-97, February.
- Abdus Samad, 2014. "Commercial Bank Non-Interest Fee Charges: Are Fee Charges Different Between Islamic Banks and Conventional Banks? Evidence from Bangladesh," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(11), pages 1681-1690, November.
- Abdus Samad, 2016. "Are Islamic Banksâ€™ Non-bank Deposits Shock Resistant? A Comparison with Conventional Banks: Evidence from Bahrain," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 6(5), pages 1-6.
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:12:p:1145-1155 is not listed on IDEAS
- Małgorzata Czerny, 2016. "Wpływ zasad religijnych na ukształtowanie systemu rachunkowości / The Influence of Religious Principles on the Formation of the Accounting System," Annales. Ethics in Economic Life, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, vol. 19(2), pages 111-128, May.
- Ýlker SAKINÇ & Merve GÜLEN, 2014.
"The Performance Comparison of the Participation Banks Acting in Turkey via Grey Relations Analysis Method,"
Journal of Economic and Social Thought,
KSP Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 3-14, December.
- Sakinç, İlker & Gülen, Merve, 2014. "The Performance Comparison of the Participation Banks Acting in Turkey via Grey Relations Analysis Method," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 3-14.
- Khawla Bourkhis & Mahmoud Sami Nabi, 2011. "Have Islamic Banks Been More Resistant Than Conventional Banks to the 2007-2008 Financial Crisis?," Working Papers 616, Economic Research Forum, revised 08 Jan 2011.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2014-093 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ramlan, Nur Hu Yani, 2017. "Firm Risk and Performance: The Role of Corporate Governance in Bertam Alliance Berhad," MPRA Paper 78378, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Apr 2017.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-05-52 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0261-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aliyu, Shehu Usman Rano, 2015. "Developing Islamic Liquidity Management Instruments: Resolving the Impasse between Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and Jaiz Bank Plc," MPRA Paper 68898, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2016.
- Sirajo Aliyu & Rosylin Mohd Yusof, 2016. "Profitability and Cost Efficiency of Islamic Banks: A Panel Analysis of Some Selected Countries," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(4), pages 1736-1743.
- Badreldin F. Salim & Mohamed H. Mahmoud, 2016. "Islamic Finance: Is it a Time to be Considered as an Alternative during Financial Crisis Times? A Comparative Study in Gulf Cooperation Council," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 1123-1131.
- Jean Yves MOISSERON & Bruno Laurent MOSCHETTO & Frédéric TEULON, 2014. "Islamic finance: a review of the literature," Working Papers 2014-93, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Limon Moinur Rasul, 2013. "Impact of Liquidity on Islamic Banks’ Profitability: Evidence from Bangladesh," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 9(2), pages 23-36, April.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks; Comparative performance; Bahrain;
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ije:journl:v:12:y:2004:i:2:p:. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gairuzazmi Mat Ghani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feiiumy.html .