Islamic Banking Performance in the Middle East: A Case Study of Jordan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sabi, Manijeh, 1996. "Comparative Analysis of Foreign and Domestic Bank Operations in Hungary," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 179-188, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmed Imran Hunjra & Amber Bashir, 2014. "Comparative Financial Performance Analysis of Conventional and Islamic Banks in Pakistan," Bulletin of Business and Economics (BBE), Research Foundation for Humanity (RFH), vol. 3(4), pages 196-206, December.
- Sandrine Kablan & Ouidad Yousfi, 2015.
"Performance of Islamic Banks across the World: An Empirical Analysis over the Period 2001-2008,"
International Journal of Empirical Finance,
Research Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 27-46.
- Kablan, Sandrine & Yousfi, Ouidad, 2011. "Performance of islamic banks across the world: an empirical analysis over the period 2001-2008," MPRA Paper 28695, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2011.
- Sandrine Kablan & Ouidad Yousfi, 2017. "Performance of islamic banks across the world: an empirical analysis over the period 2001-2008," Working Papers hal-01527696, HAL.
- Muhammad IRFAN & Khalid ZAMAN, 2014. "The Performance and Efficiency of Islamic Banking in South Asian Countries," Economia. Seria Management, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(2), pages 223-237, December.
- repec:asi:aeafrj:2017:p:780-789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kashif Rashid & Adeela Rustam, 2014. "Comparative Analysis of Local and Foreign Banks Efficiency: A Case Study of Pakistan," Oeconomics of Knowledge, Saphira Publishing House, vol. 6(3), pages 7-52, August.
- Ouidad Yousfi, 2013. "Does PLS financing solve asymmetric information problems?," Post-Print hal-00785325, HAL.
- Eric Kwaku Attefah & Ernest Appiah Darko, 2016. "Financial Ratios Approach to Evaluating Financial Performance of Cal Bank Ghana from 2010 to 2014," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 6(6), pages 150-176, June.
More about this item
KeywordsIslamic banking; Performance; Efficiency; Challenges; Jordan;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-BAN-2007-07-20 (Banking)
- NEP-CWA-2007-07-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-EFF-2007-07-20 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HIS-2007-07-20 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uow:depec1:wp06-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Siminski). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuowau.html .