Guest Editorial: Sense Making, Dilemmas, and Solutions in Strategic Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Woodside, Arch G., 2012. "Incompetency training: Theory, practice, and remedies," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 279-293.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2016. "Qualitative analysis with structural associations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 5187-5191.
- Wu, Chih-Wen, 2015. "Facebook users' intentions in risk communication and food-safety issues," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2242-2247.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2016. "Identifying regime switches using causal recipes," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(4), pages 1498-1502.
- Huarng, Kun-Huang, 2015. "Configural theory for ICT development," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 748-756.
- Lo, Fang-Yi & Fu, Pao-Hung, 2016. "The interaction of chief executive officer and top management team on organization performance," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 2182-2186.
- Lin, Chiu Hui & Wu, Chih-Wen & Cheng, Yi-Han, 2015. "The empirical study of consumers' loyalty for display technology," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2260-2265.
More about this item
Keywordsdecision system analysis; qualitative comparative analysis; sensemaking; strategy; true experiment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ijb:journl:v:12:y:2013:i:2:p:91-95. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yi-Ju Su). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cbfcutw.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.