A prediction for AKP’s nationwide vote share in the 12 June 2011 Turkish parliamentary election
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Greenwood, Michael J, et al, 1991. "Migration, Regional Equilibrium, and the Estimation of Compensating Differentials," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(5), pages 1382-1390, December.
- Darren Lubotsky, 2007.
"Chutes or Ladders? A Longitudinal Analysis of Immigrant Earnings,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 115(5), pages 820-867, October.
- Lubotsky, D., 2000. "Chutes or Ladders? A Longitudinal Analysis of Immigrant Earnings," Papers 195, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Darren Lubotsky, 2000. "Chutes or Ladders? A Longitudinal Analysis of Immigrant Earnings," Labor and Demography 0004006, EconWPA.
- Darren Lubotsky, 2000. "Chutes or Ladders? A Longitudinal Analysis of Immigrant Earnings," Working Papers 214, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali T. Akarca, 2013. "Ten Million New Turkish Voters in 2011: Where they Come From? How They Voted? What It Means For The Future?," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(3), pages 133-160.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2016.
"Voter reaction to government incompetence and corruption related to the 1999 earthquakes in Turkey,"
Journal of Economic Studies,
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 43(2), pages 309-335, May.
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2015. "Voter Reaction to Government Incompetence and Corruption Related to the 1999 Earthquakes in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 9162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2012.
"Turkish Voter Response to Government Incompetence and Corruption Related to the 1999 Earthquakes,"
2012/2, Turkish Economic Association.
- Ali T. Akarca & Aysit Tansel, 2012. "Turkish Voter Response to Government Incompetence and Corruption Related to the 1999 Earthquakes," ERC Working Papers 1202, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Jan 2012.
- Aysit Tansel & Ali T. Akarca, 2012. "Turkish Voter Response to Government Incompetence and Corruption Related to the 1999 Earthquakes," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1204, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2012. "Turkish voter response to government incompetence and corruption related to the 1999 earthquakes," MPRA Paper 35894, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ali T. Akarca, 2011. "Inter-Election Vote Swings For The Turkish Ruling Party: The Impact Of Economic Performance And Other Factors," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 6(3), pages 7-25, September.
- Ali T. Akarca, 2013. "Modeling Political Performance of Islamist and Islamist-Rooted Parties in Turkey," Working Papers 768, Economic Research Forum, revised Sep 2013.
- Harun Yuksel & Abdulkadir Civan, 2013. "The Impact of Economic Factors on the 2011 Turkish General Election," Bogazici Journal, Review of Social, Economic and Administrative Studies, Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 27(1), pages 53-67.
- Ali T. Akarca, 2014. "How Should We Interpret the Outcome of the June 2015 Parliamentary Election in Turkey?," Ekonomi-tek - International Economics Journal, Turkish Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 1-22, September.
More about this item
KeywordsElections; Voter behavior; Economic voting; Strategic voting; Turkey;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iif:iifjrn:v:26:y:2011:i:302:p:53-74. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ali Bilge). General contact details of provider: http://iif.com.tr .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .