Delayed Discharges and Hospital Type: Evidence from the English NHS
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- James Gaughan & Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2016. "Delayed discharges and hospital type: Evidence from the English NHS," Working Papers 133cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rossella Verzulli & Rowena Jacobs & Maria Goddard, 2011. "Do hospitals respond to greater autonomy? Evidence from the English NHS," Working Papers 064cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Kolstad, Jonathan T. & Kowalski, Amanda E., 2012.
"The impact of health care reform on hospital and preventive care: Evidence from Massachusetts,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 96(11), pages 909-929.
- Jonathan T. Kolstad & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2010. "The Impact of Health Care Reform On Hospital and Preventive Care: Evidence from Massachusetts," NBER Working Papers 16012, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:wly:japmet:v:1:y:1986:i:1:p:29-53 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Gaughan & Hugh Gravelle & Luigi Siciliani, 2014. "Testing the bed-blocking hypothesis: does higher supply of nursing and care homes reduce delayed hospital discharges?," Working Papers 102cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- A. Colin Cameron & Pravin K. Trivedi, 1986.
"Econometric models based on count data. Comparisons and applications of some estimators and tests,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Cameron, A Colin & Trivedi, Pravin K, 1986. "Econometric Models Based on Count Data: Comparisons and Applications of Some Estimators and Tests," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 1(1), pages 29-53, January.
- de Meijer, Claudine & Koopmanschap, Marc & d' Uva, Teresa Bago & van Doorslaer, Eddy, 2011. "Determinants of long-term care spending: Age, time to death or disability?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 425-438, March.
- Kuhn, Michael & Nuscheler, Robert, 2011. "Optimal public provision of nursing homes and the role of information," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 795-810, July.
- Julien Forder, 2009. "Long-term care and hospital utilisation by older people: an analysis of substitution rates," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(11), pages 1322-1338.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:38:y:2017:i::p:495-519. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.