Understanding Uncertainty in School League Tables
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabriele B. Durrant & Sylke V. Schnepf, 2018. "Which schools and pupils respond to educational achievement surveys?: a focus on the English Programme for International Student Assessment sample," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 181(4), pages 1057-1075, October.
- Lucy Prior & John Jerrim & Dave Thomson & George Leckie, 2021. "A review and evaluation of secondary school accountability in England: Statistical strengths, weaknesses, and challenges for 'Progress 8' raised by COVID-19," CEPEO Working Paper Series 21-04, Centre for Education Policy and Equalising Opportunities, UCL Institute of Education, revised Apr 2021.
- Juan Merlo & Philippe Wagner & Nermin Ghith & George Leckie, 2016. "An Original Stepwise Multilevel Logistic Regression Analysis of Discriminatory Accuracy: The Case of Neighbourhoods and Health," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(4), pages 1-31, April.
- Jang, Ju Won & Ishdorj, Ariun & Anderson, David P. & Purevjav, Tsengeg & Dahlke, Garland, 2017.
"Exploring The Existence Of Grader Bias In Beef Grading,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 49(3), pages 467-489, August.
- Jang, Ju Won & Ishdorj, Ariun & Anderson, David P. & Purevjav, Tsengeg & Dahlke, Garland, 2015. "Exploring The Existence Of Grader Bias In Beef Grading," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196872, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Carmen Aina & Massimiliano Bratti & Enrico Lippo, 2021. "Ranking high schools using university student performance in Italy," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 38(1), pages 293-321, April.
- Schnepf, Sylke, 2018. "Unequal uptake of higher education mobility in the UK. The importance of social segregation in universities and subject areas," Working Papers 2018-06, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Schnepf, Sylke V. & Durrant, Gabriele B. & Micklewright, John, 2014. "Which Schools and Pupils Respond to Educational Achievement Surveys? A Focus on the English PISA Sample," IZA Discussion Papers 8411, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Luigi Biggeri & Tiziana Laureti & Federico Polidoro, 2017. "Computing Sub-national PPPs with CPI Data: An Empirical Analysis on Italian Data Using Country Product Dummy Models," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 93-121, March.
- Leonardo Grilli & Carla Rampichini, 2015. "Specification of random effects in multilevel models: a review," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(3), pages 967-976, May.
- Lucy Prior & John Jerrim & Dave Thomson & George Leckie, 2021. "A review and evaluation of secondary school accountability in England: Statistical strengths, weaknesses, and challenges for ‘Progress 8’ raised by COVID-19," DoQSS Working Papers 21-12, Quantitative Social Science - UCL Social Research Institute, University College London.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:32:y:2011:i::p:207-224. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Emma Hyman (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.