Corporate Bankruptcy Reorganizations: Estimates From A Bargaining Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Silvio Rendon, 2003.
"Firm Investment in Imperfect Capital Markets: A Structural Estimation,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 6(3), pages 513-545, July.
- Sangeeta Pratap & Silvio Rendón, 1996. "Firm investment in imperfect capital markets: A structural estimation," Economics Working Papers 274, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Mar 1998.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Schenone, Carola, 2012.
"Bankruptcy and product-market competition: Evidence from the airline industry,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 564-577.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Schenone, Carola, 2010. "Bankruptcy and Product-Market Competition: Evidence from the Airline Industry," MPRA Paper 24914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Merlo & Xun Tang, 2009. "Identification of Stochastic Sequential Bargaining Models," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-037, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Antonio Merlo & Xun Tang, 2010. "Identification and Estimation of Stochastic Bargaining Models, Third Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-008, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 11 Mar 2011.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012.
"Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion,"
TSE Working Papers
12-324, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," LERNA Working Papers 12.12.369, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Le Breton, Michel & Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2012. "Bargaining in River Basin Committees: Rules Versus Discretion," IDEI Working Papers 732, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Hind Sami, 2005. "Financial Distress and Reputational Concerns," Working Papers 0509, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Dean Corbae & Pablo D'Erasmo, 2017.
"Reorganization or Liquidation: Bankruptcy Choice and Firm Dynamics,"
NBER Working Papers
23515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corbae, Dean & D'Erasmo, Pablo, 2017. "Reorganization Or Liquidation: Bankruptcy Choice And Firm Dynamics," Working Papers 17-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Antonio Merlo & Xun Tang, 2011. "Identification and Estimation of Stochastic Bargaining Models, Fourth Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 11-035, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 19 Oct 2011.
- repec:kap:enreec:v:68:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s10640-016-0013-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Benjamin, David, 2006. "Fast bargaining in bankruptcy," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 0601, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Alban Thomas & Vera Zaporozhets, 2017.
"Bargaining Over Environmental Budgets: A Political Economy Model with Application to French Water Policy,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 68(2), pages 227-248, October.
- Thomas, Alban & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2015. "Bargaining over Environmental Budgets: A Political Economy Model with Application to French Water Policy," TSE Working Papers 15-579, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:49:y:2008:i:2:p:659-681. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.