Optimal Experimentation in Signal Dependent Decision Problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cunha-e-Sa, Maria A. & Santos, Vasco, 2008. "Experimentation with accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 470-496, February.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Kevin Reffett & Marc Santugini, 2016. "On learning and growth," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 61(4), pages 641-684, April.
- Muendler, Marc-Andreas, 2005.
"Rational Information Choice in Financial Market Equilibrium,"
University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series
qt5q4764nj, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Marc-Andreas Muendler, 2005. "Rational Information Choice in Financial Market Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 1436, CESifo.
- Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2012. "Learning and Technology Progress in Dynamic Games," Cahiers de recherche 1217, CIRPEE.
- Bertocchi, Graziella & Spagat, Michael, 1998. "Growth under uncertainty with experimentation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 209-231, September.
- Braz Camargo & Elena Pastorino, 2016.
"Learning-by-Employing: The Value of Commitment under Uncertainty,"
Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 34(3), pages 581-620.
- Braz Camargo & Elena Pastorino, 2012. "Learning-by-employing: the value of commitment under uncertainty," Staff Report 475, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Koulovatianos, Christos & Mirman, Leonard J. & Santugini, Marc, 2009.
"Optimal growth and uncertainty: Learning,"
Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 280-295, January.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2007. "Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning," Cahiers de recherche 07-05, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée, revised Feb 2008.
- Christos Koulovatianos, & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2008. "Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning," Discussion Papers 08/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Jean-Max Koskievic, 2001.
"Attitude towards Information and Non-Expected Utility Preferences : a Characterization by Choice Functions,"
Documents de recherche
01-16, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Marc-Arthur Diaye & Jean-Max Koskievic, 2001. "Attitude Towards Information and Non-Expected Utility Preferences : A Characterization by Choice Functions," Working Papers 2001-40, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Godfrey Keller, 2005. "The (in)appropriate benchmark when beliefs are not the only state variable," Economics Series Working Papers 223, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Leonard Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2014. "Learning and Technological Progress in Dynamic Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 58-72, March.
- Christos Koulovatianos & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, 2006. "Investment in a Monopoly with Bayesian Learning," Vienna Economics Papers 0603, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Edward E. Schlee, 2001. "The Value of Information in Efficient Risk-Sharing Arrangements," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(3), pages 509-524, June.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:43:y:2002:i:2:p:577-608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.