Welfare and Integration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Kooreman & Arie Kapteyn, 1990.
"On the Empirical Implementation of Some Game Theoretic Models of Household Labor Supply,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(4), pages 584-598.
- Kooreman, P. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1989. "On the empirical implementation of some game theoretic models of household labor supply," Discussion Paper 1989-56, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kooreman, P. & Kapteyn, A.J., 1990. "On the empirical implementation of some game theoretic models of household labor supply," Other publications TiSEM 4c9bb2ae-f1e6-4924-8cae-3, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Pedro Hernandez & Andrea Beller & John Graham, 1995. "Changes in the Relationship Between Child Support Payments and Educational Attainment of Offspring, 1979–1988," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 32(2), pages 249-260, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carsten Kowalczyk & Raymond Riezman, 2009. "Trade Agreements," CESifo Working Paper Series 2660, CESifo Group Munich.
- Furusawa, Taiji & Konishi, Hideo, 2004. "A welfare decomposition in quasi-linear economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 29-34, October.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2015.
"Can Trade Agreements Curtail Trade Creation and Prevent Trade Diversion?,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(2), pages 221-238, May.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2014. "Can Trade Agreements Curtail Trade Creation and Prevent Trade Diversion," Discussion Papers Series 500, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Lisandro Abrego & Raymond Riezman & John Whalley, 2013.
"How often are propositions on the effects of regional trade agreements theoretical curiosa?,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Trade Agreements and Political Economy, chapter 9, pages 129-148
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Abrego, Lisandro & Riezman, Raymond & Whalley, John, 2006. "How often are propositions on the effects of regional trade agreements theoretical curiosa?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 59-78, January.
- Hideo Konishi & Carsten Kowalczyk & Tomas Sjostrom, 2003. "Free Trade, Customs Unions, and Transfers," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 568, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Burfisher, Mary E. & Robinson, Sherman & Thierfelder, Karen, 2004. "Regionalism," MTID discussion papers 65, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Isabelle Schluep Campo & Robert Jörin, 2009. "Liberalizing the Swiss Meat Market with the EU: Welfare Effects and Impacts on Third Countries," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 145(I), pages 107-126, March.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2015.
"It Is Much Bigger Than What We Thought: New Estimate of Trade Diversion,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1795-1808, November.
- Juyoung Cheong & Do Won Kwak & Kam Ki Tang, 2013. "It Is Much Bigger Than What We Thought: New Estimate of Trade Diversion," Discussion Papers Series 489, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Halis Murat Yildiz, 2014.
"Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(1), pages 97-110, February.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2011. "Hub and spoke trade agreements under oligopoly with asymmetric costs," MPRA Paper 34964, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yildiz, Halis Murat, 2012. "Hub and Spoke Trade Agreements under Oligopoly with Asymmetric Costs," MPRA Paper 36501, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 07 Feb 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:41:y:2000:i:2:p:483-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.