Costly Search, Capacity Constraints, and Bertrand Equilibrium Price Dispersion
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clay, Karen & Krishnan, Ramayya & Wolff, Eric, 2001.
"Prices and Price Dispersion on the Web: Evidence from the Online Book Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(4), pages 521-539, December.
- Karen Clay & Ramayya Krishnan & Eric Wolff, 2001. "Prices and Price Dispersion on the Web: Evidence from the Online Book Industry," NBER Chapters,in: E-commerce, pages 521-539 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karen Clay & Ramayya Krishnan & Eric Wolff, 2001. "Prices and Price Dispersion on the Web: Evidence from the Online Book Industry," NBER Working Papers 8271, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Sattinger, 2003. "Price Dispersion and Short Run Equilibrium in a Queuing Model," Discussion Papers 03-09, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "A dynamic model of renewable resource harvesting with Bertrand competition," MPRA Paper 8916, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Sattinger, 2002. "A Queuing Model of the Market for Access to Trading Partners," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 43(2), pages 533-548, May.
- Kathy Baylis & Jeffrey Perloff, 2002.
"Price Dispersion on the Internet: Good Firms and Bad Firms,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 21(3), pages 305-324, November.
- Baylis, Kathy & Perloff, Jeffrey M., 2001. "Price Dispersion on the Internet: Good Firms and Bad Firms," Institute for Research on Labor and Employment, Working Paper Series qt2t0770rn, Institute of Industrial Relations, UC Berkeley.
- Michael Sattinger, 2003. "Brokers and the Equilibrium Price Function," Discussion Papers 03-11, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- Li, Zhe & Sun, Jianfei, 2011. "Bank competition, securitization and risky investment," MPRA Paper 34173, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kevin x.d. Huang & Zhe Li & Jianfei Sun, 2018. "Bank Competition, Directed Search, and Loan Sales," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 18-00001, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ireland, Norman J., 2003. "Random pricing by labor-managed firms in markets with imperfect consumer information," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 573-583, September.
- Polachek, Solomon & Xiang, Jun, 2005.
"The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1735, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jun Xiang & Solomon Polachek, 2005. "The Effects of Incomplete Employee Wage Information: A Cross-Country Analysis," LIS Working papers 415, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Sun, Ching-jen, 2005. "Dynamic Price Dispersion in a Bertrand-Edgeworth Model," MPRA Paper 9854, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2007.
- Arnold, Michael A. & Saliba, Christine, 2011. "Asymmetric capacity constraints and equilibrium price dispersion," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(2), pages 158-160, May.
- Ireland, Norman J, 2002. "Firms' Strategies For Reducing The Effectiveness Of Consumer Price Search," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 627, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Joaquín Alegre & Maria Sard, 2006. "Tour operators' price strategie in the Balearic Islands," DEA Working Papers 19, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada.
- Michael A. Arnold & Christine Saliba, 2003. "Price Dispersion in Online Markets: The Case of College Textbooks," Working Papers 03-02, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:41:y:2000:i:1:p:117-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .