The Size of Firms and R&D Investment
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2011. "Regional heterogeneity and firms’ innovation: the role of regional factors in industrial R&D in India," MPRA Paper 28096, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2010. "R&D strategy of small and medium enterprises in India: Trends and determinants," MPRA Paper 20951, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grossmann, Volker, 2003.
"Managerial Job Assignment and Imperfect Competition in Asymmetric Equilibrium,"
IZA Discussion Papers
738, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Volker Grossmann, 2003. "Managerial Job Assignment and Imperfect Competition in Asymmetric Equilibrium," CESifo Working Paper Series 914, CESifo Group Munich.
- L. Lambertini & G. Rossini, 2000. "Excess Capacity in Oligopoly with Sequential Entry," Working Papers 384, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Asker, John & Baccara, Mariagiovanna, 2010.
"Subsidies, entry and the distribution of R&D investment,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 254-270, May.
- John Asker & Mariagiovanna Baccara, 2008. "Subsidies, Entry and the Distribution of R&D Investment," Working Papers 08-5, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- John Asker & Mariagiovanna Baccara, 2009. "Subsidies, Entry and the Distribution of R&D Investment," Working Papers 09-10, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Massimo Caruso, 2004. "Monetary Policy Impulses, Local Output and the Transmission Mechanism," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 537, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Neelam Singh, 2009.
"Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 1(1), pages 156-187, June.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash Pradhan & Singh, Neelam, 2008. "Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector," MPRA Paper 12325, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash & Singh, Neelam, 2008. "Outward FDI and Knowledge Flows: A Study of the Indian Automotive Sector," MPRA Paper 12332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lai, Yung-Lung & Lin, Feng-Jyh & Lin, Yi-Hsin, 2015. "Factors affecting firm's R&D investment decisions," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 840-844.
- Massimo Caruso, 2006. "Monetary Policy Impulses, Local Output and the Transmission Mechanism," Giornale degli Economisti, GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, vol. 65(1), pages 1-30, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:40:y:1999:i:4:p:915-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.