On the Informational Role of Quantities: Durable Goods and Consumers' Word-of-Mouth Communication
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Vettas, Nikolaos, 1996. "On the Informational Role of Quantitites: Durable Goods and Consumers' Word-of-Mouth Communication," Working Papers 96-10, Duke University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolás Figueroa & Carla Guadalupi, 2017. "Convincing early adopters: Price signals and Information transmission," Documentos de Trabajo 486, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Alcalá, Francisco & González-Maestre, Miguel & Martínez-Pardina, Irene, 2014. "Information and quality with an increasing number of brands," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 109-117.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2002.
"Cycles and multiple equilibria in the market for durable lemons,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 20(3), pages 579-601.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Vladimir Karamychev, 2000. "Cycles and Multiple Equilibria in the Market for Durable Lemons," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-025/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Vladimir A. Karamychev, 2000. "Cycles and Multiple Equilibria in the Market for Durable Lemons," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0876, Econometric Society.
- Kováč, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C., 2014.
"Market share dynamics in a duopoly model with word-of-mouth communication,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 178-206.
- Kováč, Eugen & Schmidt, Robert C., 2013. "Market Share Dynamics in a Duopoly Model with Word-of-Mouth Communication," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79994, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Navarro, Noemí, 2012. "Price and quality decisions under network effects," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(5), pages 263-270.
- Noemí Navarro, 2008. "Quality provision under referral consumption," Working Papers 2008-12, Universidad de Málaga, Department of Economic Theory, Málaga Economic Theory Research Center.
- Moraga González, José Luis, 1997. "Quality uncetainty and informative advertising," UC3M Working papers. Economics 6040, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Hsiaw, Alice, 2014. "Learning tastes through social interaction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 107(PA), pages 64-85.
- Kosfeld, M., 1999. "Individual decision making and social interaction," Other publications TiSEM 69e75ff4-8036-4cf5-a270-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Marco Ottaviani, "undated". "Monopoly Pricing with Social Learning," ELSE working papers 035, ESRC Centre on Economics Learning and Social Evolution.
- Pier-Andre Bouchard St-Amant, 2013. "Externalities, Social Value and Word of Mouth: Notions of Public Economics on Networks," Working Papers 1301, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:38:y:1997:i:4:p:915-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .