Outside Risk Aversion and the Comparative Statics of Increasing Risk in Quasi-linear Decision Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hennessy, David A. & Babcock, Bruce A., 1998. "Information, flexibility, and value added1," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 431-449, December.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Harris Schlesinger, 2006.
"Putting Risk in Its Proper Place,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(1), pages 280-289, March.
- Louis Eeckhoudt & Harris Schlesinger, 2005. "Putting Risk in its Proper Place," CESifo Working Paper Series 1462, CESifo Group Munich.
- EECKHOUDT, Louis & SCHLESINGER, Harris, 2006. "Putting risk in its proper place," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1871, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- L. Eeckhoudt & H. Schlesinger, 2006. "Putting risk in its proper place," Post-Print hal-00283170, HAL.
- Daniel Danau, 2017.
"Prudence and preference for flexibility gain,"
Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen)
2017-05, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS, revised Nov 2017.
- Daniel Danau, 2018. "Prudence and preference for flexibility gain," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2018-05, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS, revised May 2019.
- Daniel Danau, 2018. "Prudence and preference for flexibility gain," Working Papers hal-01806743, HAL.
- Thomas Eichner & Andreas Wagener, 2009. "Multiple Risks and Mean-Variance Preferences," Operations Research, INFORMS, vol. 57(5), pages 1142-1154, October.
- X. H. Wang & Carmen Menezes, 2002. "The Precautionary Premium and the Risk-Downside Risk Tradeoff," Working Papers 0204, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised 16 May 2002.
- Jindapon, Paan & Neilson, William S., 2007. "Higher-order generalizations of Arrow-Pratt and Ross risk aversion: A comparative statics approach," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 719-728, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:36:y:1995:i:3:p:643-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.