The Growth and Welfare Consequences of Differential Tariffs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Buiter,Willem H. & Marston,Richard C., 1986. "International Economic Policy Coordination," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521337809, March.
- Aizenman, Joshua, 1992. "Competitive Externalities and the Optimal Seigniorage," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 24(1), pages 61-71, February.
- Rotemberg, Julio J & Saloner, Garth, 1986. "A Supergame-Theoretic Model of Price Wars during Booms," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(3), pages 390-407, June.
- Kornai, Janos, 1986. "The Hungarian Reform Process: Visions, Hopes, and Reality," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 24(4), pages 1687-1737, December.
- Cukierman, Alex & Edwards, Sebastian & Tabellini, Guido, 1992. "Seigniorage and Political Instability," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 537-555, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fender, John & Yip, Chong K., 2000. "Tariffs and exchange rate dynamics redux," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 633-655, October.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2006. "Wealth Accumulation and Growth in a Specific-Factors Model of Trade and Finance," Economics & Statistics Discussion Papers esdp06029, University of Molise, Dept. EGSeI.
- Chung-Fu Lai, 2016. "Tariff, Consumption Home Bias and Macroeconomic Dynamics," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 6(8), pages 425-444, August.
- Osang, Thomas & Pereira, Alfredo, 1996. "Import tariffs and growth in a small open economy," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 45-71, April.
- Partha Sen & Koji Shimomura, 2017.
"Convergence and Overtaking in a Dynamic two Country Model,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 107-124, February.
- Partha Sen & Koji Shimomura, 2016. "Convergence and Overtaking in a Dynamic Two Country Model," CESifo Working Paper Series 6027, CESifo Group Munich.
- Guillo, Maria Dolores & Perez-Sebastian, Fidel, 2007.
"The curse and blessing of fixed specific factors in small-open economies,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 58-78, January.
- Fidel Pérez Sebastián & María Dolores Guilló Fuentes, 2003. "The Curse And Blessing Of Fixed Specific Factors In Small-Open Economies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2003-36, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Yano, Makoto & Honryo, Takakazu, 2010. "Trade imbalances and harmonization of competition policies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 438-452, July.
- Bye, Brita, 2002. "Taxation, Unemployment, and Growth: Dynamic Welfare Effects of "Green" Policies," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Jenny Ligthart & Gerard C. van der Meijden, 2010.
"Coordinated Tax-Tariff Reforms, Informality, and Welfare Distribution,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
3107, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jenny Ligthart & Gerard C. van der Meijden, 2010. "Coordinated Tax-Tari Reforms, Informality, and Welfare Distribution," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1029, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ligthart, J.E. & van der Meijden, G.C., 2010. "Coordinated Tax-Tariff Reforms, Informality, and Welfare Distribution," Discussion Paper 2010-61, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Hwang, Yu-Ning & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2013. "Exchange rate pass-through and the effects of tariffs on economic performance and welfare," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 81-102.
- Osang, Thomas & Turnovsky, Stephen J., 2000. "Differential tariffs, growth, and welfare in a small open economy," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 315-342, August.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Segerstrom, Paul, 1999. "The dynamic effects of contingent tariffs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 191-222, February.
- Willenbockel, Dirk, 1999. "Dynamic applied general equilibrium trade policy analysis in the presence of foreign asset cross-ownership," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 371-388, August.
- Turnovsky, Stephen J., 1996. "Fiscal policy, growth, and macroeconomic performance in a small open economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 41-66, February.
- Dinopoulos, Elias & Syropoulos, Constantinos, 1997. "Tariffs and Schumpeterian growth," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3-4), pages 425-452, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:34:y:1993:i:4:p:765-94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.