Linear Regression in the Frequency Domain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- D.M. Nachane & Amlendu Kumar Dubey, 2008. "The vanishing role of money in the macroeconomy: An Empirical investigation based on spectral and wavelet analysis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-022, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Christoffersson, Jan, 1997. "A resampling method for regression models with serially correlated errors," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 43-53, July.
- repec:spr:jecfin:v:41:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s12197-016-9378-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yohei Yamamoto & Pierre Perron, 2013.
"Estimating and testing multiple structural changes in linear models using band spectral regressions,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 16(3), pages 400-429, October.
- Pierre Perron & Yohei Yamamoto, 2011. "Estimating and Testing Multiple Structural Changes in Linear Models Using Band Spectral Regressions," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2011-049, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Yohei Yamamoto & Pierre Perron, 2012. "Estimating and Testing Multiple Structural Changes in Linear Models Using Band Spectral Regressions," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-250, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wei Yanfeng, 2013. "The Dynamic Relationships between Oil Prices and the Japanese Economy: A Frequency Domain Analysis," Review of Economics & Finance, Better Advances Press, Canada, vol. 3, pages 57-67, May.
- Patrick J. Wilson & L.J. Perry, 2004. "Forecasting Australian Unemployment Rates using Spectral Analysis," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 7(4), pages 459-480, December.
- Fabio Busetti & Michele Caivano, 2017. "Low frequency drivers of the real interest rate: a band spectrum regression approach," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1132, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Richard A. Ashley & Randall J. Verbrugge., 2006. "Mis-Specification in Phillips Curve Regressions: Quantifying Frequency Dependence in This Relationship While Allowing for Feedback," Working Papers e06-11, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Bjornson, Bruce & Hong Shik Kim & Lee, Kiseok, 1999. "Low and high frequency macroeconomic forces in asset pricing," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 77-100.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:19:y:1978:i:2:p:507-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .