Distribution and Growth as a Differential Game between Workers and Capitalists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Soto Torres, M.D. & Macarro Heredia, M.J., 1997. "Consumo privado, inversión pública e impuestos en una solución no cooperativa," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 8, pages 163-189, Diciembre.
- Rudholm, Niklas, 2002. "Economic implications of antibiotic resistance in a global economy," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1071-1083, November.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:103:y:1999:i:2:d:10.1023_a:1021752719214 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frédéric Lordon, 1991. "Théorie de la croissance : quelques développements récents [Première partie : la croissance récente]," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 36(1), pages 157-211.
- T. Ramamohan Rao, 1992. "Efficiency and equity in dynamic principal-agent problems," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 17-41, February.
- Pierre Cahuc & Anne Bauer, 1989. "Conflits, inefficience du capitalisme et politique économique," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 40(4), pages 621-648.
- Krawczyk, Jacek B. & Shimomura, Koji, 2003. "Why countries with the same technology and preferences can have different growth rates," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 27(10), pages 1899-1916, August.
- Pavel Potužák, 2017.
"Jaká je optimální míra úspor z pohledu příjemců úroků?
[What is the Optimum Saving Rate from the Perspective of the Receivers of Interest?]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2017(1), pages 45-61.
- Aronsson, Thomas, 2004. "Social Accounting and the Public Sector," Umeå Economic Studies 644, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:joptap:v:119:y:2003:i:2:d:10.1023_b:jota.0000005453.96575.2a is not listed on IDEAS
- Koji Akimoto, 2014. "A Fundamental Cause of Economic Crisis―A Macro-economic Game between the Real Economic Sector and Monetary Sector," International Journal of Economic Sciences, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(4), pages 01-37.
- Dai, Darong, 2012. "Comparative Studies on Cooperative Stochastic Differential Game and Dynamic Sequential Game of Economic Maturity," MPRA Paper 44339, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:19:y:1978:i:2:p:335-50. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.