Nonconvexity and Optimal Exhaustion of Renewable Resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Espasa, Antoni & Sargan, J Denis, 1977. "The Spectral Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Systems with Lagged Endogenous Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 18(3), pages 583-605, October.
- Robinson, P M, 1976. "Instrumental Variables Estimation of Differential Equations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 765-776, July.
- Hannan, E J, 1971. "The Identification Problem for Multiple Equation Systems with Moving Average Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 751-765, September.
- Hsiao, Cheng, 1976. "Identification and Estimation of Simultaneous Equation Models with Measurement Error," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 17(2), pages 319-339, June.
- Goldberger, Arthur S, 1972. "Structural Equation Methods in the Social Sciences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(6), pages 979-1001, November.
- Robinson, P M, 1974. "Identification, Estimation and Large-Sample Theory for Regressions Containing Unobservable Variables," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 15(3), pages 680-692, October.
- Hannan, E J & Nicholls, D F, 1972. "The Estimation of Mixed Regression, Autoregression, Moving Average, and Distributed Lag Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 529-547, May.
- Hannan, E J & Terrell, R D, 1973. "Multiple Equation Systems with Stationary Errors," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(2), pages 299-320, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael, 1997. "On the Economically Optimal Exploitation of a Renewable Resource: The Case of a Convex Environment and a Convex Return Function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 272-297, October.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 1996.
"On Conservation of Renewable Resources with Stock-Dependent Return and Nonconcave Production,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 133-157, July.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 1994. "On Conservation of Renewable Resources with Stock-Dependent Return and Non-Concave Production," Working Papers 197800, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Thomas, Timothy S., 1999. "Transformation Of Fallow Systems Under Population Pressure," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21603, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rose, Steven K. & Chapman, Duane, 2003. "Timber harvest adjacency economies, hunting, species protection, and old growth value: seeking the dynamic optimum," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 325-344, March.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1994. "Uncertainty And Irreversibility In Groundwater Resource Management," Staff Papers 13590, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Tapan Mitra & Gerhard Sorger, 2014. "Extinction in common property resource models: an analytically tractable example," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(1), pages 41-57, September.
- Alain Jean-Marie & Mabel Tidball & Michel Moreaux & Katrin Erdlenbruch, 2009. "The Renewable Resource Management Nexus: Impulse versus Continuous Harvesting Policies," Working Papers 09-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2009.
- Yoshito Takasaki & Oliver T. Coomes & Christian Abizaid & StÃ©phanie Brisson, 2014.
"An Efficient Nonmarket Institution under Imperfect Markets: Labor Sharing for Tropical Forest Clearing,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(3), pages 711-732.
- Yoshito Takasaki & Oliver T. Coomes & Christian Abizaid & St?phanie Brisson, 2011. "An efficient nonmarket institution under imperfect markets: Labor sharing for tropical forest clearing," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-007, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Jan 2012.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2011. "Economic models of shifting cultivation: a review," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-006, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2001. "The infinite horizon dynamic optimization problem revisited: A simple method to determine equilibrium states," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 482-490, June.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
- Boscolo, Marco & Vincent, Jeffrey R., 2003. "Nonconvexities in the production of timber, biodiversity, and carbon sequestration," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 251-268, September.
- Tahvonen, Olli & Withagen, Cees, 1996. "Optimality of irreversible pollution accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 20(9-10), pages 1775-1795.
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2001. "Bacterial Resistance and the Optimal Use of Antibiotics," Discussion Papers dp-01-23, Resources For the Future.
- Bhat, Mahadev G., 1999. "On biodiversity access, intellectual property rights, and conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 391-403, June.
- Liski, Matti, 2002. "Taxing average emissions to overcome the shutdown problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 363-384, September.
- Marco Boscolo, 2000. "Multiple Use Management of Tropical Forests: On the Superiority of Land Use Specialization," CID Working Papers 41, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:18:y:1977:i:3:p:535-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.