Stochastic Dominance Among Log-Normal Prospects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pinto, Cristian F. & Acuña, Andres A., 2011.
"Consistencia de la evaluación de desempeño de inversiones financieras: Pruebas de dominación estocástica versus índices media-varianza
[Consistency in the evaluation of financial investment perform," MPRA Paper 31301, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kaplanski, Guy & Kroll, Yoram, 2002. "VaR Risk Measures versus Traditional Risk Measures: an Analysis and Survey," MPRA Paper 80070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Trippa & Gary L. Rosner & Peter Müller, 2012. "Bayesian Enrichment Strategies for Randomized Discontinuation Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 203-211, March.
- Stelios Arvanitis & Nikolas Topaloglou, 2015. "Consistent tests for risk seeking behavior: A stochastic dominance approach Abstract We develop non-parametric tests for prospect stochastic dominance Efficiency (PSDE) and Markowitz stochastic domina," Working Papers 201511, Athens University Of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Haim Levy & Zvi Lerman, 1988. "Testing The Predictive Power Of Ex-Post Efficient Portfolios," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(3), pages 241-254, September.
- Silvia Figini & Paolo Giudici, 2013. "Measuring risk with ordinal variables," DEM Working Papers Series 032, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Shlomo Yitzhaki & Peter Lambert, 2014. "Is higher variance necessarily bad for investment?," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 855-860, November.
- Simon Dietz & Nicoleta Anca Matei, 2016.
"Spaces for Agreement: A Theory of Time-Stochastic Dominance and an Application to Climate Change,"
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 3(1), pages 85-130.
- Dietz, Simon & Matei, Nicoleta Anca, 2016. "Spaces for agreement: a theory of time-stochastic dominance and an application to climate change," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 64182, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- W. D. Chen & H. C. Li, 2016. "Wavelet decomposition of heterogeneous investment horizon," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 40(4), pages 714-734, October.
- Tong Wang & Atalay Atasu & Mümin Kurtuluş, 2012. "A Multiordering Newsvendor Model with Dynamic Forecast Evolution," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 14(3), pages 472-484, July.
- Lee, Woojin, 2003. "Is democracy more expropriative than dictatorship? Tocquevillian wisdom revisited," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 155-198, June.
- Brandtner, Mario & Kürsten, Wolfgang, 2015. "Decision making with Expected Shortfall and spectral risk measures: The problem of comparative risk aversion," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 268-280.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ier:iecrev:v:14:y:1973:i:3:p:601-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.